Other New Avatars?

rub1out

Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy
What's the matter with Bill the Cat? :confused:

Besides, isn't there another thread where people request new avatars already?

NavyPrincess73

Going back to Bahrain....
What's the matter with Bill the Cat? :confused:

Besides, isn't there another thread where people request new avatars already?

No his thread means everyone .... my thread about a new avatar was to get help in picking one for myself there is a little difference in the two;)

Phrosty

الکلی
No his thread means everyone .... my thread about a new avatar was to get help in picking one for myself there is a little difference in the two;)

FAIL. He was talking about the avatar thread Icarus started.

I'll surf a bit and get back to everyone on this thread.

3Dradio

Given to bouts of whimsy
I think it's time for a new one myself, but I haven't found anything I like more than my stupid sign picture.

Swah

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ...it's all just a roll of the dice...
Staff
I think it's time for a new one myself, but I haven't found anything I like more than my stupid sign picture.

If you need me to make you something too, let me know :) I'm still trying to get the right inspiration for Navy's :)

3Dradio

Given to bouts of whimsy
If you need me to make you something too, let me know :) I'm still trying to get the right inspiration for Navy's :)

I suppose that'd be cool. Aside from "Your does not = You're" and "Your On Camera", and my once prevalent "I Pwn N00bs", I haven't had many others.

Swah

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ...it's all just a roll of the dice...
Staff
I suppose that'd be cool. Aside from "Your does not = You're" and "Your On Camera", and my once prevalent "I Pwn N00bs", I haven't had many others.

I guess that's a request? :)

kich

the little spoon
I could use a new one...the whole 'Mario beating the princess' thing got old real quick...