WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New Bed

magnolia

Postaholic
My Grandma came up to our house one day and was like, I'm gadda buy you a new bed and matress set. (Now, this is cuz when she stays over for a night or two she likes my room a lot, but hates my bed.) So anyway, here is my New bed y'all.

magnolia

Postaholic
haha. It's big enough for that. I got upgraded from a full to a queen. Gadda love my Grammy. "U need a queen so that you and ur husband aren't so smooshed." I wasn't aware that I was married. ROFL! :lol:

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
magnolia said:
haha. It's big enough for that. I got upgraded from a full to a queen. Gadda love my Grammy. "U need a queen so that you and ur husband aren't so smooshed." I wasn't aware that I was married. ROFL! :lol:
Marry me! :p Oh wait, I already asked Kiyone to :p

My grandma is cool.
She buys me alot of cool shit.
You know whats funny, my grand mother forgets everyones names.
So instead of calling us by single names, she just says JUSTIN, MATT,THOMAS,STEVEN,SAM!!
LOL...
Old people always forget shit.