WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New chix0r. Verbal molestation is prohibited.

Sanctuary

Fresh Meat
4
0
0
#1
Hey, I'm Ms. WTFn00b. Let the Lametard n00b comments, and adolecent sexual comments stemming from seeing this
; begin!
 
11,074
726
382
#2
Females have it easy on this site. :happysad:

I don't know why. Must be because they have BOOBIES!
 

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
5,438
95
142
#3
the who what now? this is the Welcome To Friends site... you must be confusing it with some other internet shorthand...
 
11,074
726
382
#5
When I first glanced at the title of this thread, I saw Verbal Masturbation.

That's the only reason I clicked it.:happysad:
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
86
0
#6
No verbal molestation? Do you get offended easily or something?

You won't last long. ;)

welcome aboard.
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
86
0
#11
screw_ball said:
Way to go, girlfriend!

GIRL POWER!

:thumbsup:
Did I miss the memo? Did you actually turn full fledged gay?

I mean that's good for you and all, I guess. :happysad:

Oh yeah....BOOBIES!!!!

Not yours Screwy.
 
11,074
726
382
#12
CopyLifted said:
Did I miss the memo? Did you actually turn full fledged gay?

I mean that's good for you and all, I guess. :happysad:

Oh yeah....BOOBIES!!!!

Not yours Screwy.
It's a good thing you weren't in chat with him. It was frightening.:happysad:
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,350
2,352
387
#14


Post number 14 and still unlocked.




Welcome. :oddgrin:​
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
2,430
337
#15
Unforgiven said:
Females have it easy on this site. :happysad:

I don't know why. Must be because they have BOOBIES!
im pretty sure thats a reason for them to have it easy in all aspects of life....
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,998
2,267
487
#16
Anyone who says ‘chix0r’ has to be an idiot, so, um, welcome, idiot. :happysad:
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,962
8,165
487
#17
Sanctuary said:
Hey, I'm Ms. WTFn00b. Let the Lametard n00b comments, and adolecent sexual comments stemming from seeing this
; begin!

Welcome n00b. Remember, if you need ant favoritism, letting me tie your hair around my waist and wearing you like a belt buckle will get you far. :thumbsup:


Welcome.
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
2,430
337
#18
dont listen to him, he wont give you nothing by allowing him that...
 

Sanctuary

Fresh Meat
4
0
0
#19
junglizm said:
Anyone who says ‘chix0r’ has to be an idiot, so, um, welcome, idiot. :happysad:
Thanks for the welcome, and for being sharp as a tack in picking up the sarcasm. Wait....did I just miss your sarcasm?

MaxPower said:
Welcome n00b. Remember, if you need ant favoritism, letting me tie your hair around my waist and wearing you like a belt buckle will get you far. :thumbsup:


Welcome.
Oh, I can tell you and me are going to get along just fine. ;)