WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New Deodorant...

Alright, so i woke up and my left armpit was really itchy. Then when i got home from work my right arm was really itchy and it had this wart-like bump on it. Could it be, perchance, from the deodorant i am using? I've been using arm and hammer ultra max fresh, but i just changed to the cool blast. Could cool blast spore be infesting my armpits?

BeaumanDP said:
Alright, so i woke up and my left armpit was really itchy. Then when i got home from work my right arm was really itchy and it had this wart-like bump on it. Could it be, perchance, from the deodorant i am using? I've been using arm and hammer ultra max fresh, but i just changed to the cool blast. Could cool blast spore be infesting my armpits?
You could be allergic to whatever they use in the deodorant.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
i got a nasty rash under my armpit from using Speed Stick aqua sport... it hurt like hell and all the skin started peeling ... i'm still using it though so i'm not sure if it was the deoderant or soemthign else.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
ChilianFuckFace said:
Why change? If you are happy with one why try another one?
deodorants are just like pussy...you always gotta try something new :thumbsdn:

n00b head

The pron storer
Deodarants are like women. Stick with the one you like and you won't have to bury any corpses

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I've found im rather allergic to alot of stick deoderants. When I use em I get all red and bumpy... I go with Gels... :)