WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New Disturbed Album...Get it!!!

Easty

Click click boom
for those of you who are skeptical about their new album, "Ten Thousand Fists", dont be! it's as hardcore, if not more than the first one!

i give it a 10,000 thumbs up...hehe, im a loser:(

Shadow_Demon

Lord of Shadows
Yeah i already got it and it kicks ass hardcore!! And if any asshat says it sucks they should fall ovewr dead at their computer!

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
pfffft i cant wait till the new system of a down album comes out IT COMES OUT ON MY BIRTHDAY :D

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
You're gonna be what, 12?

Anyways, Disturbed blew in 1998, and they more likely than not still blow.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Shadow_Demon said:
Yeah i already got it and it kicks ass hardcore!! And if any asshat says it sucks they should fall ovewr dead at their computer!
It's a piece of shit in my opinion!

mitchp

Flame Bait
Then count me as one of the asshats who should fall over dead at my computer

Easty

Click click boom
didnt SOAD just release a fucking album, mezmorize or some shit? it was good, dont get me wrong, but when you hear BYOB 5 billion times in one week, it tends to lose its edge.

btw, stardust is buku hot:thumbsup:

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
I'm a huge disturbed fan, i got it day it was released, special edition in fact, and it kicks ass, not as much ass the others but still worth the cash for it, if you dont like it oh well.

Like in my personal oppinion SOAD sucks, they can jam, but the vocalist blows...not to mention the stupid fucking lyrics. anyways just anohter fucking oppinion from the joker.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
I saw As I Lay Dying once. They weren't that good. Not terrible, though. Just not that good.

Dave666

Pot-Head
Eastside said:
didnt SOAD just release a fucking album, mezmorize or some shit? it was good, dont get me wrong, but when you hear BYOB 5 billion times in one week, it tends to lose its edge.

btw, stardust is buku hot:thumbsup:
Ya they did, but they recorded a shit load of songs at once and decided to make two albums. I hope i get the new disturbed cd for my birthday, I can't afford it i spend all my money on weed.