WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines New Draft

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
i find it funny you even know/read will thomas' articles.
interesting noobs for a change?

i sincerely do not believe the draft to be advantageous in enabling us to fulfill our ambitions, as war is no longer won with sheer manpower. granted, it could be done but its unlikely to effective.

we should instead do like the swiss, the germans, and many other countries by making a tour of duty mandatory after high school and then some sort of continuation program to keep people up to date. its better to be prepared than to draft.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
There has been a proposed bill swirling around Congress on instituting a new draft for a while now. Apparently, I heard that both Bush and Kerry supported it.

edub1371

nervous tic, dull knife
oh, naked christ, are we back on this shit again? I have heard nothing about a draft in the near or far future. I would like to think that if anyone would know it is the people in the military.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
edub1371 said:
I would like to think that if anyone would know it is the people in the military.
They are on a need to know basis.