WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New face.

I joined a while ago when my only real interest was trolling and pissing people off [never actually trolled, just felt like it]. Lost interest in the forum for a bit, but now i'm finding that it's pretty interesting and there's a lot of threads that interest me.

Made a new account because I don't even know what my previous one was. Anyways, hello. :)

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Welcome, you might get in trouble for double accounts....

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i dont think this is ninja looter. for one thing ninja looter was a guy, he didnt fill out anything on his profile, this girl did, and she said that she was here awhile ago and forget her account. she oculd be lying, but i just don't think it's ninjalooter. she still made two accounts though...

Jung

???
Premium
WizardlyFriend said:
i dont think this is ninja looter.
You're right. It was late and I didn't bother checking IPs.
unleash_me said:
I joined a while ago when my only real interest was trolling and pissing people off [never actually trolled, just felt like it]. Lost interest in the forum for a bit, but now i'm finding that it's pretty interesting and there's a lot of threads that interest me.

Made a new account because I don't even know what my previous one was. Anyways, hello. :)
Duplicate accounts aren't allowed here, but I'm unbanning you because I made a mistake. My apologies.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
welcome :) now dance monkey daaance for me! *claps hands*
I'm the dominating mistress here ;) haha j/k I'm gonna get alot of reply that I'm not but we are many dominant females here who likes to lock their guys to the bed

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
What I still don't understand is why you ban for double accounts. I guess it'd be ok if the person told you what they did publicly to the community or didn't tell anyone at all, but really there's no way of retrieving the information if they've forgotten everything. You have to be logged in to view member information and/or PM a moderator. Does the person get banned if they go to a mod in private to request the deletion of a double account?

ADMIN NOTE: Not true. There is a nice link called CONTACT US that should be used.

Jung

???
Premium
LiberatioN said:
but really there's no way of retrieving the information if they've forgotten everything. You have to be logged in to view member information and/or PM a moderator.
http://www.wtf.com/sendmessage.php

I dont' make the rules here, I just clean the bathrooms. :happysad:
Does the person get banned if they go to a mod in private to request the deletion of a double account?
No, Jason expects people to contact us. If you did that, you'd be ok. It's obvious some people actually forget their login credentials, but making duplicate accounts just means they have to be manually purged later. Which, I assume, is why Jason dislikes them so much.

That said, I wouldn't have banned this guy for forgetting his account.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really sorry for creating such trouble on here.

My name is Stephanie and i'm a girl. 17 years old. The account you speak of - "ninjalooter" i've never even heard of. And i'm not a fake.

I though i got banned for admitting that I was going to troll this forum a while ago. I didn't know it would cause such trouble. I wasn't a troll, but I went through a stage where it was fun pissing people off.

And yes, I forgot everything about my other account. I don't even remember what email it was signed up with (have a habit of getting a new email address often. bad habit).

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, Jason [admin im guessing?] said something about me posting 7 posts of nothing really interesting. This is my second post. I'm really confused.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
welcome to the boards

so much drama... already

Jung

???
Premium
unleash_me said:
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Don't be, it was my mistake. It wsa late and I was kind of tipsy. :p

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I later clarified the situation with her via e-mail, it was related to another poster and not Stephanie. Carry on!