WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

new friends

Hello, I have come onto the board because I would like very much to make some new friends with Americans. We French you know are the charmin people. france is after all the land of charm. But you Americans some times have a problem with this. That is why I would like to recommend to you a book to read. I liked this book very much and I have sent my copy to your president to enjoy. Here is the web site for you.

www.westegg.com/unmaintained/carnegie/

This Carnegie I think has been in France and learned the French way. I recomend to you to try also. Good look my new friends. :p :thumbsup:

Hello Mr Pepe,

I would like to be friends- however I have a question to ask...

Why do the majority of French people hate the English so much? The last time I went over there I was treated so appallingly that I have not been back since. I speak French, grammatically incorrect but my accent is very good and I wish I wanted to go back but after the last time I really don't want to.

you want to make friends with americans, eh?

well... in that case, let's not be friends, cause i'm not american :)

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
pepe le peu said:
Hello, I have come onto the board because I would like very much to make some new friends with Americans. We French you know are the charmin people. france is after all the land of charm. But you Americans some times have a problem with this. That is why I would like to recommend to you a book to read. I liked this book very much and I have sent my copy to your president to enjoy. Here is the web site for you.

www.westegg.com/unmaintained/carnegie/

This Carnegie I think has been in France and learned the French way. I recomend to you to try also. Good look my new friends. :p :thumbsup:
Charm?? Hardly! More like arrogant assholes!

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
I can be your friendzor! :p

Yay for the French.

BTW I'm going to Montreal and I don't know any French, WOOHOO! :D

tzedek

Original Member
msalyss85 said:

Yay for the French.

hey, im going there too. what a coincedence

msalyss85 said:

Yay for the French.

shouldn't be a problem... i've been there, they all speak english :)

ThePennyDrops said:
Hello Mr Pepe,

I would like to be friends- however I have a question to ask...

Why do the majority of French people hate the English so much? The last time I went over there I was treated so appallingly that I have not been back since. I speak French, grammatically incorrect but my accent is very good and I wish I wanted to go back but after the last time I really don't want to.

How the fuck would I know!!! I am not even French. So dry yer fucking eyes yer gobshite English bastard :( :( :mfinger: