WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New Gal in Here!! Hi FUCKERS!

HI THERE!

I'm new to the board, but it's somewhat refreshing to be able to just come and rant and rave and read what others have to say. I'll start contributing where I see fit ;oP

New Fucker,
ECS

Oh and btw - :mfinger: hehehehe

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Everybody stand perfectly still and maybe the n00bie will think no one is here.

Jung

???
Premium
ElmCitySweetie said:
HI THERE!

I'm new to the board, but it's somewhat refreshing to be able to just come and rant and rave and read what others have to say. I'll start contributing where I see fit ;oP

New Fucker,
ECS

Oh and btw - :mfinger: hehehehe

Just kidding, welcome and fuck off.

LiberatioN said:
Everybody stand perfectly still and maybe the n00bie will think no one is here.

HA!!!! I saw you twitch... you can't hide from me... :sword: I'm here!!!! And you are too!!! WTF meaning that you all are in big trouble now!!! :p

Slacker

Postaholic
Move bitch get out the way bitch! Welcome and Fuck you!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I am your Welcome Wagon host, Dr.Dick Gehtfuct. Any chance you're over the age of thirteen? Do you like intern3t stalkers? What's your favorite color? Do you eat fish? This thread makes me sleepy. Wake me up after you've read the forum rules and are ready to stomp some interwebn3t shit.

Hi!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Another one?

:) Welcome.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Welcome, good luck, have fun, Fuck You.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Welcom to the internets... Enjoy your stay...

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
ElmCitySweetie said:
30/female/no meds :thumbsdn: /hahahahah @ the pics... Been poking around - some seem a little too handy with the photoshop... LOL
you laugh
i wasnt kidding.

one think you will have to learn is im a very VERY serious person.