WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New game!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#1
Ok, I thought of this game from the comercial I seen on TV. Its called Mad Gab, and all you have to do is guess the phrase or quote that someone rights out, then make up your own and so on and so on. For example:

I say L if eisab oxofc hoco late

then you guess" life is like a box of chocolate"

that is if you know the answer. Ok here we go, I will do an easy on to start it off.

mym others ayss none edfort hati nhere
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#3
Ok then, let the games begin, answer mine first then make your own.

Ok here we go, I will do an easy on to start it off.

mym others ayss none edfort hati nhere
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#4
Cuddles said:
Ok then, let the games begin, answer mine first then make your own.

Ok here we go, I will do an easy on to start it off.

mym others ayss none edfort hati nhere
my mothers says neon something lol
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#9
Cuddles said:
lmao...
My penis is crooked to the left...edit...damn otepsoul got it...lol

on ebo obis bi gerth ant heot her
one boob is bigger than the other.
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#15
Smoke said:
c anwecyb ermyh andis gett inglon ely.
can we cyper my hand is getting lonely

lol

Itst he on lyth ingt hats low lys top stheac he
Butit smade ofal lthet hings Iha vetota ke
Jes usit nev eren dsitw orksit swa yins ide
I fth epa ingo eson
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#16
Edit:
Cuddles said:
Itst he on lyth ingt hats low lys top stheac he
Butit smade ofal lthet hings Iha vetota ke
Jes usit nev eren dsitw orksit swa yins ide
I fth epa ingo eson
Oh come on! to long
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#17
Cuddles said:
can we cyper my hand is getting lonely

lol

Itst he on lyth ingt hats low lys top stheac he
Butit smade ofal lthet hings Iha vetota ke
Jes usit nev eren dsitw orksit swa yins ide
I fth epa ingo eson
its the only thing that slows to tops the ache
but its made of all the things i have to take
jesus it never ends it works its way inside
if the pain goes on
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,301
744
387
#18
-nur ot erehw on ev'uoY
.edih ot erehw on dna
-sthgis ym ni uoy tog ev'I ecnO
.enim si ssa rouy

tcuftheg​
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#19
gehtfuct said:
-nur ot erehw on ev'uoY
.edih ot erehw on dna
-sthgis ym ni uoy tog ev'I ecnO
.enim si ssa rouy

tcuftheg​
You've no where to run
and no where to hide
once I've got you in my sights
your ass is mine.

gehtfuct
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#20
You've on where to run and where to hide once i've got you in my sights your ass is mine ghetfuct Edit: dammit you got it first!