WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

new girl

whats up i am new, this page is hella funny. what a nice place to vent. i found it while working. ("working"). anyways im dayna and its good to meet you all.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
sharkattakgirl said:
whats up i am new, this page is hella funny. what a nice place to vent. i found it while working. ("working"). anyways im dayna and its good to meet you all.
:mfinger: ::wave:: now go post something worth while

Last edited by a moderator:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
sharkattakgirl said:
You forgot to tell us all to fuck off. Oh well, I'll do it for ya.
Everyone, this is sharkattakgirl. Now fuck off.​

Pachyderm

I really did.
Otepsoul is my friend, and I am hurt by your comments *goes to wilt in a corner*. Anyway, welcome, now fuck off.

G's-up

Postaholic
:hshake: Yes congratulations, You "owned" everyone so badly (especially me with the g-string=hooker thing) that you got banned........As magnolia said that has to be a WTF record, for that I give you a cookie.....:cookie:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
you are the first noob i don't hate....because you hate Otep too

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
sharkattakgirl said:
Thanks and hi to everyone, except for "Otep" who seems a little retarded. I'd like to O-Step on your face.
psssssst fuck off bitch.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Skyline-Cobra said:
you are the first noob i don't hate....because you hate Otep too
awwwww what i do to you. cause you cant take a flame then get off the FUCKNIG site.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Pachyderm said:
Otepsoul is my friend, and I am hurt by your comments *goes to wilt in a corner*. Anyway, welcome, now fuck off.
thank nice to see who real friends are on this site.

sharkattakgirl said:
welcome, not banned anymore girl. and fuck you. in the ear. :mfinger:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
sharkattakgirl said:
Yea, I'll bag your groceries.......In a trojan.
Welcome