WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New guy here

dabear420

Fresh Meat
Yeah so i randomly found this website cause i just felt like sayin wtf and who know i would have found this place, kinda like it, lots of interesting people, i think i might stick around to see what all of you have to say. ps LEGALIZE WEED STUPID U.S

blk990

Serial Killer
This should go in the Welcome Wagon forum.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ THIS WAY \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Welcome, your first post to introduce yourself, should go in welcome wagon.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Taylor_Blade said:
Welcome. Well not really, but i'll be nice.
dont deny your feelings

welcome.....try the cheese.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
weelcome :D I hope youre a dancer.. because I need more monkeys to my monkey dance, dance monkey dance *claps hands*
;) j/K

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
dabear420 said:
Yeah so i randomly found this website cause i just felt like sayin wtf and who know i would have found this place, kinda like it, lots of interesting people, i think i might stick around to see what all of you have to say. ps LEGALIZE WEED STUPID U.S
You are an idiot. Nough said. :(

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Damn, they're coming in by the truckload around here. What's with the surge of noobs?

Oh, and hi.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
BklynCannonball said:
Damn, they're coming in by the truckload around here. What's with the surge of noobs?
halloween?

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
I think we should disallow people from putting "420" in their name.

Or even better, if anyone tries to register with "420" in their name, they're automatically IP banned before they can even register. Help weed out (pun only semi intended) a large portion of the stupid ones.

tw33k

Theoretical Realist
I bet if he put 01A4 in his name you wouldn't bitch about it. (420 in Hex)

welcome i think i speak for everyone here when i say " you will do most awesome here" hope you enjoy your stay.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
BklynCannonball said:

Oh, and hi.
Whaaah.....where!?!? Oh damn I thought you said Boobs.