WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New guy

roach

not roach agin
just sayin fuck you i have anuf friends
so kiss my ass

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
I so dearly miss the two or three new members per year who actually say something consturctive in the Welcome Wagon thread. Ahhhh... The memories...

roach said:
so kiss my ass
Then why the fuck are you here? Whine and rant to your friends. You obviously don't need wtf. Welcome anyway, now fuck off.

Insanitee

I know where you live!
FYI

Here's a pic of our new member, roach.

At his sunday best.

*Don't post pics like that, you goober. Shit like that may be fine at Grandma's, but not here*~BIGdaddyGeht :mfinger:

fuck off dip shit...you can at least be fucking civil...so a big fucking welcome to you now go :fuckoff: you :gay: little cock sucker.

roach

not roach agin
bla bla bla fuck all of ya'll i'm board so i came here
u don't like it i don't care i'm here anyways

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
roach said:
bla bla bla fuck all of ya'll i'm board so i came here
u don't like it i don't care i'm here anyways
Are you gay!!

Slacker

Postaholic
Why the hell do you join if you are just goining to leave and be an asshole. You're just a waste of Wtf.com's time so Fuck off noob.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
He doesent even deserve a crumb!!

what the hell is "anuf"?

Usually i don't bash on other peoples grammar like others on this site, but come now, that's terrible.

It's funny how people claim to have friends, yet they feel the need to go on an internet site, say fuck you, and use the worst grammar that I've ever seen in my life.

=User_Name=

CuntWaffle or Dumbass?
roach said:
so kiss my ass
Fu n00b wanker. :thumbsup:

Reminds me my first post ever on wtf. (A thread on welcome wagon named; ''IR n00b PLZ FLAME'' , i will never do that again after numbrous sweet reactions :cool: )
I suggest you better read first of all, before posting the guid to WTF, exactly like i did :) .