WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

new guy

Hicts

Your mighty ruler. OBEY!
sup, im new and want some love, so... introducing myself, ok

im 18, from mexico, currently a student and my engish is not so good (if you havent noticed, i dont have the fucking thing that goes between the "i am" to make it "im")

anyhow, sup fuckers?

(i love this smilie :mfinger: )

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Your english seems fine.

Welcome fux0r

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Yeah. Seriously, your english is better than 90% of the users here that live in the US. they liek 2 talk liek this! How's Mexico workin for you? You guys still like Fox or whoever your president is?

ferengi

Yay fire!
Yay!!!!! A Mexican!!!! Mommy can we keep him? Pleeeeease? :p

Welcome to WTF.com. We know you have your choice in message boards, and we hope you are satisfied with yours. :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Welcome to hell,motherfucker. Jason/Alien is the devil and Johnny K Is the guy you willl be having forced sex with Everyday! Have fun bitch!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
wtf

this is like the nice welcome ever

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Welcome to WTF FuckWaud, Now have fun fucking Jonny K :thumbsup:

Hicts

Your mighty ruler. OBEY!
jajaja, ok, thankyou all
mmm, so here is where the devil posts. I should have guess. I think I havent meet Johnny K, and appearently would be better to remain like that.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Hicts said:
jajaja, ok, thankyou all
mmm, so here is where the devil posts. I should have guess. I think I havent meet Johnny K, and appearently would be better to remain like that.
El Diablo numeral uno,right here. :D :thumbsup: Welcome to the site.
Have a look around the place,have some cheese. But,for fucks sake,don't piss on the floors and above all geht your shots before confronting "lil johnny".

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
does that kid even post anymore.....I thought i taught him his final lesson when I brought him out back and beat him with the hose....not a pussy green hose....one of those professional black hoses, the one that's like three inches thick....yea, he wanted to play marco polo with Fuct in the kiddie pool.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Hello there one-testicled wonder, Toilet tallcakes on your right, bathroom brownies on your left. Both begin to funk up rather quickly, so eat up!

Fuck off, and Welcome :thumbsup:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hola new guy! Hope to see your ass around here... Don't get scared by the monkeys.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Hicts said:
jajaja, ok, thankyou all

Hicts said:
sup, im new and want some love, so... introducing myself, ok

im 18, from mexico, currently a student and my engish is not so good (if you havent noticed, i dont have the fucking thing that goes between the "i am" to make it "im")

anyhow, sup fuckers?

(i love this smilie :mfinger: )

Hi Hicts, welcome to the site :thumbsup: have fun.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Be careful Hicts, Johnny maybe right behind you one day trying to hump your leg.