New Here, Fuckers!

BumB

Hoodrat
I found out about this place while it was mentioned at another internet forum online, well I came here, and it just so happens over at this other place they are trying to make it better, so no more flaming, and god I love to fucking flame. So I'm Here, So Fuck Off Me Now. Ass.

There I posted in the welcome forum.... MeoW!!!

Bipolarpeanut

Tenderony
BumB said:
I found out about this place while it was mentioned at another internet forum online, well I came here, and it just so happens over at this other place they are trying to make it better, so no more flaming, and god I love to fucking flame. So I'm Here, So Fuck Off Me Now. Ass.

fuck off me now ass??? and yo mutha fuka

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
The marlins are a piece of shit of team!! That's why no body goes to the fucking stadium! welcome and leave...

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
BumB said:

Well if your going to flame people you better keep it in B&T, because you might just get kicked off the site.

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
BumB said:

Either you misspelled Bomb or Bum. Either way you're a RetarB.

Welcome
:thumbsup:

BumB

Hoodrat
I didnt mispell anything. Its BumB. BumB is BumB. Im a special BumB. BumB owns Bum. BumB is da Best, and if it requires being a RetarB then so be it!

I've only showed my testicles to one man, myself. So how would you know the size of them :'(

Marlins, are OK, that's why in the 9 years of their franchise they've won two world series. No one goes cause Floridians are more into football :) Plus thats only my avatar because my babe one was too big in both size and... size..(bytes and pixels)

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
BumB said:
I didnt mispell anything. Its BumB. BumB is BumB. Im a special BumB. BumB owns Bum. BumB is da Best, and if it requires being a RetarB then so be it!

I've only showed my testicles to one man, myself. So how would you know the size of them :'(

Marlins, are OK, that's why in the 9 years of their franchise they've won two world series. No one goes cause Floridians are more into football :) Plus thats only my avatar because my babe one was too big in both size and... size..(bytes and pixels)
By your posts that don't require much thought process. :p

Grumpy Old Man

Pissed Off
BumB said:

You sure it's not DUMB ? Dunb Dumb Dumb ????

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
BumB said:

fuck you and welcome.

Grumpy Old Man said:
BumB said:

You sure it's not DUMB ? Dunb Dumb Dumb ????
rotflmb

man thats coming from a guy who forgot to end the quote. here...ill fix it for you...

SmackmyBum said:

there

so... welcome. you RetarB ;)