WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New Here, Fuckers!

BumB

Hoodrat
I found out about this place while it was mentioned at another internet forum online, well I came here, and it just so happens over at this other place they are trying to make it better, so no more flaming, and god I love to fucking flame. So I'm Here, So Fuck Off Me Now. Ass.

There I posted in the welcome forum.... MeoW!!!

BumB said:
I found out about this place while it was mentioned at another internet forum online, well I came here, and it just so happens over at this other place they are trying to make it better, so no more flaming, and god I love to fucking flame. So I'm Here, So Fuck Off Me Now. Ass.

fuck off me now ass??? and yo mutha fuka

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
The marlins are a piece of shit of team!! That's why no body goes to the fucking stadium! welcome and leave...

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Welcome to wtf, assbait. :D :mfinger:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
BumB said:

Well if your going to flame people you better keep it in B&T, because you might just get kicked off the site.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
BumB said:

Either you misspelled Bomb or Bum. Either way you're a RetarB.

Welcome
:thumbsup:

BumB

Hoodrat
I didnt mispell anything. Its BumB. BumB is BumB. Im a special BumB. BumB owns Bum. BumB is da Best, and if it requires being a RetarB then so be it!

I've only showed my testicles to one man, myself. So how would you know the size of them :'(

Marlins, are OK, that's why in the 9 years of their franchise they've won two world series. No one goes cause Floridians are more into football :) Plus thats only my avatar because my babe one was too big in both size and... size..(bytes and pixels)

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
BumB said:
I didnt mispell anything. Its BumB. BumB is BumB. Im a special BumB. BumB owns Bum. BumB is da Best, and if it requires being a RetarB then so be it!

I've only showed my testicles to one man, myself. So how would you know the size of them :'(

Marlins, are OK, that's why in the 9 years of their franchise they've won two world series. No one goes cause Floridians are more into football :) Plus thats only my avatar because my babe one was too big in both size and... size..(bytes and pixels)
By your posts that don't require much thought process. :p

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
MaxPower said:
Either you misspelled Bomb or Bum. Either way you're a RetarB.

Welcome
:thumbsup:

haha you make me giggle!

BumB said:

You sure it's not DUMB ? Dunb Dumb Dumb ????

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
BumB said:

fuck you and welcome.

Grumpy Old Man said:
BumB said:

You sure it's not DUMB ? Dunb Dumb Dumb ????
rotflmb

man thats coming from a guy who forgot to end the quote. here...ill fix it for you...

SmackmyBum said:
there

so... welcome. you RetarB ;)