WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New here, not what I expected

shneebs

Flame Bait
Was bored, typed in wtf.com and ended up here. You seem like a weird, but fun bunch, I think I'm going to like it here.

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Typing in random website addresses is exactly how I found my wife. Have you ever been to Bankok?

Typing in a random website is how I find all my interests.Like my new the video challenge on Run the Gauntlet which I would never suggest to any living human. Thank you. Have a nice day.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Be sure to check out the same 5 threads that have been floating around for the last few years.

shneebs

Flame Bait
Typing in a random website is how I find all my interests.Like my new the video challenge on Run the Gauntlet which I would never suggest to any living human. Thank you. Have a nice day.
Oh wow, I've never seen that before. I love it. You got any more weird shit?

Oh wow, I've never seen that before. I love it. You got any more weird shit?
Of course I have more weird shit
What do you think I am?
Normal?
Ahem, that being said. If you want a random website just ask and you shall recieve.