WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New here, not what I expected

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
What would you get a Wookie for Christmas, if he already owns a comb?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Honesty is key...

But also, most people end up here that way.
I didn't. I typed 'chicks with dicks' and one of BRiT's posts showed up in the search results. He and MrNewbie were arguing over who was going to pwn Johnny Kunts for the weekend.

This was, like, back in ought 4. The times were.... Different.

• 1LOL
  • 1Hug
Reactions: ib4 and ThisIsBananas

ThisIsBananas

Silly Face!
I didn't. I typed 'chicks with dicks' and one of BRiT's posts showed up in the search results. He and MrNewbie were arguing over who was going to pwn Johnny Kunts for the weekend.

This was, like, back in ought 4. The times were.... Different.
I typed "chicks with dicks" and ended up at your profile. WTF?

BooGoo1002

Flame Bait
May I take you up on this offer now?
Sure, there is a website you can go to where you can read the actual last dialogue from planes that have crashed. You can even read the last words of those on the planes that crashed on 911. Just search Plane Crash log and the website should come up fairly quickly.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Sure, there is a website you can go to where you can read the actual last dialogue from planes that have crashed. You can even read the last words of those on the planes that crashed on 911. Just search Plane Crash log and the website should come up fairly quickly.
downer.jpg

Womp Waaaah.

• 1Agree
Reactions: ThisIsBananas