WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New here.....obviously

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Hey, jsut fooling around and typed wtf.com and this place showed up. :lol: So I had to sign up.

Looks nice, looking foward to posting here.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Dogbert said:
Hey, jsut fooling around and typed wtf.com and this place showed up. :lol: So I had to sign up.

Sorry, but people with "Dog" in their screen name have been permanently banned! So you'll have to go some where else!

So SO MOVE THE FUCK ON!

j/k,.......................Welcome, fucker.. :mfinger:

shep

Local alcoholic
well hididdle hoediddle,ah fuckyou and welcome ya snapperhead

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I love how TwisT has such affection for noobies :rolleyes: ..

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Dogbert said:

welcome

Signify

Particinator
hmmmm.....must think of a witty welcome, must think of a witty welcome..... oh what the fuck.
HI...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Darkness_Reaper said:
hmmmm.....must think of a witty welcome, must think of a witty welcome..... oh what the fuck.
HI...

WTF.com

Lowering standards for wit, humor, good looks, and the human race in general for almost an entire year.​

Oh... and welcome :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I'm tired of these lame ass excuses. "Oh, I didn't mean to come here.....I just typed it in." Bullshit! You typed it in because you had something to say to the world!
Now stand up. Stick out your chest. Take a deep breath, and tell all those fuck knucles what's on your mind. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the love boat. I'm Isac your bar tender and personal modivator.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder

Welcome to the site...

...it's exciting and new. Come aboard, we're expecting you...

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Here we can see how a newbie can make posts and gain a good rep.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
ReiMeishin said:
Here we can see how a newbie can make posts and gain a good rep.
...what? You say that as if your not a newbie yourself.

MaxPower said:
I'm tired of these lame ass excuses. "Oh, I didn't mean to come here.....I just typed it in." Bullshit! You typed it in because you had something to say to the world!
Now stand up. Stick out your chest. Take a deep breath, and tell all those fuck knucles what's on your mind. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the love boat. I'm Isac your bar tender and personal modivator.

I'll have a vodka and water, hold the water.....

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Dogbert said:
...what? You say that as if your not a newbie yourself.
Dude, I was refering to you, you are obviously not a newbie anymore, you've made a name for yourself. This thread is like a remnant.