new here

Awaken

God
xXmisledyouthXx said:
can someone explain what rep power is by the way :confused:
Yeah.

the goal is to get as many red bars as possible. See, all of the mods here are hated, so they get neg rep. Here, I'll help you out on your way to getting some red bars. :thumbsup:

xXmisledyouthXx

Circa Approximate
Awaken said:
Yeah.

the goal is to get as many red bars as possible. See, all of the mods here are hated, so they get neg rep. Here, I'll help you out on your way to getting some red bars. :thumbsup:

Thanks, i gave you one too! ASSHOLE :sword:

Awaken

God
rofl. nice try, but you don't have any power. :( Oh well, we can't all be as good as me at being assholes :thumbsdn:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Your name is "Misled Youth".

If that's because of a certain Smashing Pumpkins song, then I love you.

If it's not, die a horrible death. You're probably emo.

Awaken

God
OMG HIV! You better fucking like the pumpkins, buddy. If not...well, I'm on my way to being able to rep you again... :)

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Welcome to WTF.com! Don't tape BRiT's face to a cardboard box and stab it with a pair of scissors!

xXmisledyouthXx

Circa Approximate
Icarus said:
Your name is "Misled Youth".

If that's because of a certain Smashing Pumpkins song, then I love you.

If it's not, die a horrible death. You're probably emo.

I'm not emo, not sure what that is anyways, the reason i picked them is because they used to do music for Zero.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Don't mind the kids. I'm sure they are just trying to geht you to join their ranks and try on a spiffy avatar like theirs. Obviously,rep is only that someone agrees or disagrees with a post of yours.
At this point,it doesn't mean much.
When the WTF.com store opens,you may be able to use them to purchase a "gehtfuct coffee mug"....Or...a "MaxPower dildo". :D

Welcome to the site.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
welcome you one chromosone missing waste of sperm

gehtfuct said:
Don't mind the kids. I'm sure they are just trying to geht you to join their ranks and try on a spiffy avatar like theirs. Obviously,rep is only that someone agrees or disagrees with a post of yours.
At this point,it doesn't mean much.
When the WTF.com store opens,you may be able to use them to purchase a "gehtfuct coffee mug"....Or...a "MaxPower dildo". :D

Welcome to the site.

are the dildos 18in?