WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New Kid

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Hey....I'm new here....let me know how it goes down. Kn0w WhA7 1'm s4y1ng g33.

Thanks Guys!

~ck

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
OH MY GOD! You're back!

Welcome back Big!

You have some explaining to do???? Where the fuck did you go???????? HMMMM

Thought I recognized that username. Welcome back, man.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOUR IN SO MUCH TROUBLE YOUNG MAN! i;ve organized search parties and everthing! although alls they managed to do was get messed up :happysad:, i'm still balmming uber! anyhoo, welcome back, and your not aloud to get a life again! :p

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
wb and fuck off bigchic!
oh i missed those words coming out of my mouth!!
((((((hugs)))))))))

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
gurlgonewild said:
wb and fuck off bigchic!
oh i missed those words coming out of my mouth!!
((((((hugs)))))))))
That's just so sweet! :D

He is back.. everybody move it along..

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
Welcome back. I'm new and had no idea you were gone. But glad to have you back, I guess. :)

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
bigck3000 said:

Thanks Guys!

~ck
havnet i seen you here before....

just kidding welcome back.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
welcome back

i even kinda remember you

thats suprising

imt he most absent minded person here!

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Nymphchick said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOUR IN SO MUCH TROUBLE YOUNG MAN! i;ve organized search parties and everthing! although alls they managed to do was get messed up :happysad:, i'm still balmming uber! anyhoo, welcome back, and your not aloud to get a life again! :p
That's right, you go ahead and blame me for your mistakes. Nobody in their right mind would have put me in charge of anything like that.

Just look at my track record: I was supposed to look for Havok and instead I locked the beer and stuff in the van and lost the keys. Then we "found" havok, and lost him again. But with the help of the midget, some barbed wire and a twinkie we got the van unlocked.

You'd think you'd stop sending me out on errands. But no...

OH yeah, welcome back dude, we got some beer left from the Havok search party.

but uber locked it in the van again, thats why we still have it. oh ya its skunky beer too :happysad: so have a ummmmm warm one, pull up a stump and lets catch up :thumbsup:

next time we lose people, i'm so putting meh in charge of the search party, she smells guys out, shes kinda like a cocky hound dog ;).

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Nymphchick said:
but uber locked it in the van again, thats why we still have it. oh ya its skunky beer too :happysad: so have a ummmmm warm one, pull up a stump and lets catch up :thumbsup:

next time we lose people, i'm so putting meh in charge of the search party, she smells guys out, shes kinda like a cocky hound dog ;).
Oh yeah, that'll work good. Between her sex posts and chat she'll be as effective as me.

Leave it to a Canadian to fuck shit up.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Bigck...

Man, I'm sorry I scared you off. I just had to tell you... and I still mean it, man. Every word of it.

Well, never leave again. And just to make sure you know I'm not fooling around...

/me Mounts Bigck to show his dominance

Slacker

Postaholic
Welcome back Bigck i don't know you that much but welcome. :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
bigck3000 said:

Thanks Guys!

~ck

...and you are?

...and I know you from?