New member? yes I am

MoBass

as in more VOLUME
You people are pathetic to even participate in a forum like this. Get a life or get back to work. And Americans wonder why people around the world call us fat, lazy Americans....

Hi I'm new. And your name is homosexual.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
MoBass said:
You people are pathetic to even participate in a forum like this. Get a life or get back to work. And Americans wonder why people around the world call us fat, lazy Americans....

Contradiction Junction, whats your function?

Pachyderm

I really did.
I'm from California.. You got us all wrongly pegged..
..tsh.. Thinks I'm American.. I'M FROM CALIFORNIA.

MoBass said:

as in "humans that have sex"?

superhero

Tenderony
hahaha all you fuckos think its funny to say "fuck to me, and tell me that my name is gay. Thank you." just coz i said it that way. But let me tell you something: funny in the 1. grade, not ANYMORE! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

superhero said:
hahaha all you fuckos think its funny to say "fuck to me, and tell me that my name is gay. Thank you." just coz i said it that way. But let me tell you something: funny in the 1. grade, not ANYMORE! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
actually...yeah thats a funny story about being in the first grade...heh :D