WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New new guy

SolomonGrundy

Born on a Monday...
Whassup and FO y'all. Schweet site... now I don't have to post on www.whineyassbitch.com anymore. And btw I got plenty to rant about. But that's a different thread... fukin' cops, 'publikanz, posers, punks and psycho chix...and telletubbies wtf is up with that?
So since I'm new (cherry boy), who can point me to the place I post all my whacked out pix? Sorry...no nudie cuties 'till the second date...

Here's a photo of my Big Johnson.

SolomonGrundy

Born on a Monday...
Oh well

wouldn't upload my Big Johnson. It's just too big...I guess you'll have to settle for my l'il 4 stroke.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
First 2 posts and he's already given us the "moneyshot". You make Cuddles look like a saint.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
That's impressive! The Ouija board says you are bound for glory, tampoon tester # 1001.

Go get em dorkhole!

SolomonGrundy

Born on a Monday...
Thanks fukin jeezis

You kow, you stinky ass fuk wads kinda grow on a fella. I think I've found a new home for me and my multiple personalities. Where's the freakin couch?
So I guess I'm not the only dope smokin', cop hatin', goat lovin' nerf herder around these parts. Schweet Lucifer I'm HOME!

SolomonGrundy

Born on a Monday...
warm and fuzzy

Y'all jus make me all oogliey inside like a hot buttered fart. Can I come stay wit' youse? I dont take up much space and I'll bring plenty of dope....