WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New Nokia N-Series

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
They are all so neat. I dont have a cell phone cause i cant afford it at this time. Its just getting really expensive!

Jung

???
Premium
teh anarchist said:
see .. but sprint would never carry any "cool" phones. *sigh*
The selection of Sprint phones will probably increase when UMTS (WCDMA) starts rolling in the states. The only reason there are so few CDMA phones are because CDMA isn't as widely used as GSM is currently; most countries in the world predominantly use GSM, so naturally there is a better selection of phones. But knowing Sprint they will probably fag it up somehow. Which leads me to ask, why in the world would you be with Sprint?

I'm seriously considering either the N80 or N91 for my next phone.

Nokia N91:

I'd fag it up with sprint simply because I get free nights starting at 7PM, free weekends, and 180 minutes a month and a free ($250) phone for only $10 a month.

pyrodude

The real man's bitch
I'm going to get an N91 in a couple of weeks. I was thinking of getting a mp3 player but then I saw this.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I think they're all really ugly :thumbsdn: