WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New Noob

Who V Fuck R U?

U of F Gator 4 Life
23
0
1
#1
HOWDY!

Oh, BTW, FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU and everybody who looks like you.
FUCK YOU AND the horse you rode in on.
Stupid fuck....

I'm a moderator on a University of Florida Gators board named "Zook Free Zone" to honor the firing of the idiotic moRon head coach we had until last October 25.

I am looking for a good place to have some fun and blow off steam.
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
0
0
#4
Who V Fuck R U? said:
HOWDY!

Oh, BTW, FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU and everybody who looks like you.
FUCK YOU AND the horse you rode in on.
Stupid fuck....

I'm a moderator on a University of Florida Gators board named "Zook Free Zone" to honor the firing of the idiotic moRon head coach we had until last October 25.

I am looking for a good place to have some fun and blow off steam.
gators.. pfft.

i can picture your house, car and skin all embellished with the logo..

:nuts:

welcome to the pissing contest, where you aren't a mod and gators don't count for shit..
 
3,050
0
0
#5
i don't know who they are, but i'm guessing a sports team of some kind.
welcome, don't shit on the grass or geht will rub your nose in it.
 

Who V Fuck R U?

U of F Gator 4 Life
23
0
1
#6
Go Gators!

void said:
gators.. pfft.

i can picture your house, car and skin all embellished with the logo..

:nuts:

welcome to the pissing contest, where you aren't a mod and gators don't count for shit..
Hmmmmmm... I hadn't thought about that... :D
BTW, beware teeth and tail.
CHOMP...
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
0
0
#7
Nymphchick said:
i don't know who they are, but i'm guessing a sports team of some kind.
they are a ladyboy dance troupe from cuba.. or at least most of them are, the others are fat middle aged looking men in their early twenties who wear pleated front khakis and comedy t.shirts and watch the ladyboy contingent on huge plasma tvs in bars whilst consuming large quantities of fizzy yellow piss.. and whilst screaming 'beware my tooth, beware my tail' and then falling on top of each other in a fondling, giggling mess..

i saw it on discovery channel.. steve irwin show..
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,302
744
387
#8
Who V Fuck R U? said:
Hmmmmmm... I hadn't thought about that... :D
BTW, beware teeth and tail.
CHOMP...


Yeah...we're well aware of the "TooF" thingy. It's your tail that most of us have our eye on.
When the admins geht done with your probing....you can bet your ass we'll have our turn.

Welcome to the site, spanky.
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
0
0
#12
I like the gators better than FSU!! But still, FUCK YOU and the HORSE you ride it bitch!

Welcome... and beaware we have the HURRICANES who will blow your gators away!

BTW: I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!!! :D