WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New :P

Toukin

Flame Bait
Uhm yup im new here hmm not much to say tho i live in canada im 16 :p ne wayz shoutout to sudite and boycott (boycott if your wondering who i am its kevin you met me yesterday :p)

Jung

???
Premium
Yay for run-on sentences.

Welcome, I hope your threads are better than your grasp of the English language.

ok your thread was kinda creepy, are you stalking boycott? are you desperate? i'm already hanging my head in shame. asshole. don't post shit from canada and look like a gay stalker. pfft.

Sudite

Your favourite day dream.
Toukin said:
Uhm yup im new here hmm not much to say tho i live in canada im 16 :p ne wayz shoutout to sudite and boycott (boycott if your wondering who i am its kevin you met me yesterday :p)

You fucking loser :p.
You follow me to every site I join, don't yah? ;]

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
Closed for lack of literacy, thanks for pointing it out.
wasn't this thread closed??

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sudite said:
You follow me to every site I join, don't yah?
How does he know you join different sites? Someone must be feeding him that information. I am sure he doesn't join every single forum in the internet looking for you. You could change your nick and email. :confused:

Whatever. Welcome you fucking n00bs!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Sudite said:
You fucking loser :p.
You follow me to every site I join, don't yah? ;]
Of course he does. You both have the same IP address. Der! That means you are both using the same computer.

You can only have one account. You'll need approval from an admin, Jason or BRiT. Geht it done or one of you can say bye-bye.

10) You are permitted to have ONE wtf.com account ONLY. If you need more than one, please contact us to let us know why. We have various methods of investigating this, so we recommend following this rule. If you do not, both accounts are subject to removal at any time. If you made a typo in your original name, then e-mail us before you make a new one so we know what you're doing.
You have until Monday afternoon to reply or have an admin private message me on this account issue. If nothing is done, the second account goes sleepy.

Sorry. :D

I see a deletion in the near future...delete this thread when he does in fact get deleted or banned because I'm not too fond of WTF taking 100000 hours just to load all the content...

Sudite

We have the same I.P because dumbass signed up while he was at my house on MY computer :rolleyes: he never thinks things through.

And CFF it was a joke.. he's on all of the other sites I'm on and we're friends.. :\.

Annnyyyywaayyy. . .

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Sudite said:
We have the same I.P because dumbass signed up while he was at my house on MY computer :rolleyes: he never thinks things through.
Translation: Yeah, I'm busted. This is the best I could come up with.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Sudite said:

And CFF it was a joke.. he's on all of the other sites I'm on and we're friends.. :\.

Annnyyyywaayyy. . .
Thank you for responding and not making me hunt you down.
Again, geht approval from an admin to have two accounts. As of Monday, Toukin loses at the interwebnets.

Permanently.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
geht I can second that they're different people... Kevin was just staying at her house for a little bit due to other issues :p

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I know that they were/are different people. It was a dual account issue.
The admins have taken care of the IP issue and they both are now free to turd up the site.

A belated welcome to the pair of them. :oddgrin:

Sudite

Nailbomb said:
Translation: Yeah, I'm busted. This is the best I could come up with.

Translation: You're an ass.