WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines New PC Rules ban Police Officers from wearing shoes on raids.

kietotheworld

The Oncoming Storm
Police to raid in socks

This is ridiculous. How can you raid a house in your socks? Why do you have to show respect to the people in a house you're raiding? All the terrorists have to do is break glass in front of all their secret documents.

Jung

???
Premium
Um, you do realize that the Sun is a tabloid, right? They're not really a reputable source for news...

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Even if true, they only have to be issued Official Police Raid Slippers! All will be well!

Yea this is real that's why I can't find any reference to it other than sun... :mutant: :sick: :punk:

kietotheworld said:
Apparently it was on some local radio station as well.
There is a local radio station that reads out of papers like this for celebrity news and they think it's "authentic".

There are so many things wrong with that, I can't begin.

So in short, this is a fraud, and so is your local radio.

Jung

???
Premium
Not to be a dick, but... there is really no point in debating satire or fake stories. So please find some proof, from a real news venue, or I'm closing the thread.

Actually, can we play a game where anyone who posts a story without at least doing some homework gets teabagged by the group? There should be some sort of humiliating price for posting articles out of the National Enquirer... :mfinger: