WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines New perspective on politics.

Pidgeon182

Bird of the Week
I have no idea why, but for some reason I am not bothered by Bush anymore. Infact, I am worried that I may turn Republican instead of Democrat. I know there is really no reason to worry since I am only representing my own opinion, but I feel that most liberals take no action and most conservatives do. I think I would rather support a party that would take action rather than a party that would sit around and bitch about how horrible something is rather than try to change it for the better.

I think that if all liberals joined together and created their own nation, it would be a great place, but would probably be taken over by the conservatives of the world. Unfortionatly most of the liberals will only sit around and bitch about what president we have regardless, rather than support him and try to better our nation that we have now.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Pidgeon182 said:
I have no idea why, but for some reason I am not bothered by Bush anymore. Infact, I am worried that I may turn Republican instead of Democrat. I know there is really no reason to worry since I am only representing my own opinion, but I feel that most liberals take no action and most conservatives do. I think I would rather support a party that would take action rather than a party that would sit around and bitch about how horrible something is rather than try to change it for the better.

I think that if all liberals joined together and created their own nation, it would be a great place, but would probably be taken over by the conservatives of the world. Unfortionatly most of the liberals will only sit around and bitch about what president we have regardless, rather than support him and try to better our nation that we have now.
Yeah i think we will let the liberals have their own country. I am for that :)

Pidgeon182

Bird of the Week
well, I am still a liberal. I just think that the country is too big, and the people are too differrent that we need to split the country up into nation states. I think then we will have a better chance at running the country now. If only we would have an alliance with eachother kind of like a UN devoted only to the countries that would arise from the breaking apart of the United States. If you look at all the prosperous countries, they are all much smaller and much happier than the US. But, then again I am only a 17 year old high school graduate so I am probably just dreaming idle fantasies.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Pidgeon182 said:
well, I am still a liberal. I just think that the country is too big, and the people are too differrent that we need to split the country up into nation states. I think then we will have a better chance at running the country now. If only we would have an alliance with eachother kind of like a UN devoted only to the countries that would arise from the breaking apart of the United States. If you look at all the prosperous countries, they are all much smaller and much happier than the US. But, then again I am only a 17 year old high school graduate so I am probably just dreaming idle fantasies.

Errr.....

Yeah, split the USA up. No country is with out it's problems. Even small ones. I don't really think there are nations better off than USA. I think some have better out look on certain issue than we do, and some have worse out looks. I for damn sure know there is a lot worse countries out there.

Pidgeon182

Bird of the Week
I was high on cocaine when I started this post, just ignore it. I swear that talking about politics and smoking cigarettes is heaven when you are on coke.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I can't stand either fucking group ... liberals ... conservatives ... they all fucking suck llama balls. The country should be run by moderates.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Pidgeon182 said:
I was high on cocaine when I started this post, just ignore it. I swear that talking about politics and smoking cigarettes is heaven when you are on coke.

errr that explains your views....

:/