WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New Pointless, useless poll

Should guys pay for sex with material possessions?

• yes

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • yes, but only because paying with money is illegal

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • no

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • no, but CopyLifted certainly should

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • other, explain in response

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Should guys buy thier girlfriends jewelry?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
magnolia said:
would u rather have me add the poll to it, or just shut it down?
hey that is fine mags. mine was a bit more, ummmmm, rated R, but its all good girl. :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
i took the comedy option; "yes, but only because paying with money is illegal". i don't think it really matters, buy your gf/bf jewelry if you want, but don't feel obligated to do so.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
i took the comedy option; "yes, but only because paying with money is illegal". i don't think it really matters, buy your gf/bf jewelry if you want, but don't feel obligated to do so.
no, guys should feel obligated to buy jewelry. ok, mabye not. but it sounds good.

Jung

???
Premium
women should be thankful for what they have and not expect material objects as signs of endearment. i'm more likely to buy my gf something more often if i don't feel obligated to.

i knw you were joking, just thought i'd comment anyway.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
women should be thankful for what they have and not expect material objects as signs of endearment. i'm more likely to buy my gf something more often if i don't feel obligated to.

This whole thread is a joke.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
i must've missed that part :rolleyes: :)
Of course you did, you and everyone else. But I think it is funny. and yes, guys should buy thier girlfriends jewelry, especially if it is a very expensive, say 15,000 dollar set of tahitian black pearls.

Jung

???
Premium
pearls are for pussies, platinum is for winners:thumbsup:

side note: my gf has exquisite, although absurdly expensive taste.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
pearls are for pussies, platinum is for winners:thumbsup:

side note: my gf has absurdly expensive taste.
I am a girl. I like pearls.
:rolleyes:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
She just wants me to buy her jewelry. The whole point of this thread/poll was her hopes that most ppl would say, "yes, guys should buy women jewelery", so that she could say, "see honey. 4 out of 5 wtf.com'ers agree. You should buy me jewlery." Bah...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
She just wants me to buy her jewelry. The whole point of this thread/poll was her hopes that most ppl would say, "yes, guys should buy women jewelery", so that she could say, "see honey. 4 out of 5 wtf.com'ers agree. You should buy me jewlery." Bah...

aww you caught me. dang. now ill just go back to being bored on ebay instead of being bored in here.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
junglizm said:

that would be my take on it..no pressure

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Seije said:
that would be my take on it..no pressure
yeah I should take it easy on him, he only pays the rent, and utilities and bought my car.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
dustinzgirl said:
yeah I should take it easy on him, he only pays the rent, and utilities and bought my car.
BS!! You have paid the utilities the last two months. We usually split them up. And, You paid me back on the car.............

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
No, My gf just likes the sex. Maybe some day I'll be involved. :thumbsup:

I pay for sex... i go to the streets of vancouver and get me a hooker. comes with a free case of AIDS