WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New Poll: What To Do With Negative Rep

Negative Rep REactions:

• Total voters

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
So, what do you do with that nefarious negative rep?

And what does everyone else do?

Taylor Blade and I want to know.....

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
before the rep scores changed i used neg-rep solely on first or second day arcade posters.. just to highlight their actions.. not sure it did much..
since the rep score change i have used neg-rep once.. on a serial/cycle neg-repper..

i have only recieved neg-rep once, a gratuitous rep from the above mentioned poster..

when, in the future, i receive neg-rep that is actually warranted i will take it as constructive criticism of my view.. if i started getting a lot i would change my posting habits..

not sure if any of the above is what you were looking for..

i don't really think neg-rep is the best 'power' to give to everyone, *enters facist mode* maybe just people who have rep of 5 or more should be able to give rep back..
rep is pretty easy to earn if you have good posting habits.

also, maybe any 'report bad post' complaints should be displayed on a user's profile.. "username has had 12 bad posts reported"..
but no, that could be abused too..

i guess it's all ok the way it is.. :confused:

and what happened to points? i used to have a really cool glow around my username.. :(

I've only been neg repped about 5 times. :happysad:

When it happens, I lock myself in my room for 3 weeks without eating and lapse into a temporary depression, then make threads about how I want to die.:(

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
void said:
and what happened to points? i used to have a really cool glow around my username.. :(
That is one of the add-ons we're waiting on to be ported over to the new software. Once it's finished, we'll reinstall it.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
I have never neg repped anyone and I was neg repped twice, one was a misunderstanding and the other was from Blaze Daily.

So it would take a lot for me to neg rep someone.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
I have been neg repped only by Kindbud and Blaze Daily, sad losers :shrugs: /me waits for another from Kindbud for that comment hahaha;)

Can't say I lose sleep over it lol:)

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
All of the above. :thumbsup:

But what I really do is run into my room and sob softly into my pillow. :happysad:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
blaze neg repped me...i flooded him with positive rep...lmao

Sektor

Particinator
What do I do?

Nothing. The only neg rep I got this year was from canadian_pov, and some guy that left a gray block. I don't even remember who that was.

Sektor said:
What do I do?

Nothing. The only neg rep I got this year was from canadian_pov, and some guy that left a gray block. I don't even remember who that was.
I neg repped you? But, I don't even remember that... What was that about?
I have only had two neg reps so far (that I remember), once from Janglenut, and once from Wiz.
I don't really care about it, and I try to only use it for egregariously stupid comments.
I don't go make a thread about it in B&T, because it doesn't really matter.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
I turn all my neg rep into socks.

Sektor

Particinator
canadian_pov said:
I neg repped you? But, I don't even remember that... What was that about?
I have only had two neg reps so far (that I remember), once from Janglenut, and once from Wiz.
I don't really care about it, and I try to only use it for egregariously stupid comments.
I don't go make a thread about it in B&T, because it doesn't really matter.
I said something really stupid because I had my facts mixed up, in The Issues. Think it had something to do with World War II.

I look back on it now and wonder why the hell I said that. :lol:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I Hate The FCC said:
But what I really do is run into my room and sob softly into my pillow. :happysad:
I don't care who you are. That's funny. :D

I don't bother myself with the thought of neg/pos rep points.
What I need is more green boxes, Goddammit!
People...always trying to take them from me.
Eeee!...*sobs* Eeeee!

Back off man!!

Back when I trolled this site, I gave/received neg rep all the time. Then I shaped up and stopped getting it, but still handed it out frequently. But then I just stopped using the rep system altogether because people call you a coward when you use it and the points got so out of control(before being reset) that it was worthless anyway.

So I wouldn't care either way.

Sektor said:
I said something really stupid because I had my facts mixed up, in The Issues. Think it had something to do with World War II.

I look back on it now and wonder why the hell I said that. :lol:
That kinda makes sense, as I know a bit too much about WW2. :happysad:

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
SPREAD YOUR REPuTATION

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Mostly, I laugh. But it has, on rare occasion, managed to make me post a retaliatory thread. Back in the days of Yore with anymous reps and such. The tards who wouldn't even write a nasty message. That's just lazy.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Mostly, I laugh. But it has, on rare occasion, managed to make me post a retaliatory thread. Back in the days of Yore with anymous reps and such. The tards who wouldn't even write a nasty message. That's just lazy.

That was me. I have a secret crush on the monkey part of your nick. The rest of you sucks though.

LOL

Just kidding.

I kind of miss the anonyminity though.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
before rep was reset i was neg repped about 5 times. once by bonesaw and once by andrea, so im not sure if those even count. however i handed it out like candy, and often times i forgot to change it from i agree to i disagree. there are a few people who may remember getting angry pos rep from me

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
I've only been negged repped once for not liking this band this other guy liked, it's been so long i can't remember who it was. That kinda shit dont bother me. The shit that pisses me off? Referring a friend, FearKillR, a while back...in August I believe, and then Janglenut neg repping him for saying he liked my pink hair in this one thread. That's the shit that pisses me off. Only being here for a day or two and that happens. But yah know, there's immature people out there. I just blow it off my shoulers at the end of the day and think about bein wit Unf in 10 days omgggg!! >.< hehe. :D