WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New Princess in Town So watch out!

BrittxXx

Flame Bait
Hi pple im new like u didnt all guess that already i was feelin a bit board so went on line and just literally guessed a web address www.wtf.com and i ended up here lol so ENTERTAIN MEH!!!NOW!!!!Fuck Ya All !!! :p

BrittxXx said:
Hi pple im new like u didnt all guess that already i was feelin a bit board so went on line and just literally guessed a web address www.wtf.com and i ended up here lol so ENTERTAIN MEH!!!NOW!!!!Fuck Ya All !!! :p
what sort of entertainment do you want? :question:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
well there are web cams
and pics
and monkeys fuckin mr.newbie

magnolia

Postaholic
and lots of um, interseting posts. to say the least.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
BrittxXx said:
Sorry not put here to entertain you....

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Welcome to the site. Let's get scrappy.

hi and welcome! I am also new here, I think this place is fucked, what do you think?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Im the only princess! Me!! Not you!!

*stomps up and down and pouts*

I will hold my breath until you say Im the only princess in the whole entire world!

:cry:

*holds breath*

:reddevil:

*passes out*

Chris

Sick Bastard
roasted-chicken said:
comon, entertain here, bet she'd like it from a girl!!!

So would I

Oh, I almost forgot, hi

BrittxXx

Flame Bait
Definatly would like it from another girl im not lesbien but im up 4 owt lol dont mind how ya entertain meh just do it !!!!!

Chris

Sick Bastard
Ok, Girly, now you can stop postng in your welcome thread, and start posting elsewhere on the forums, ok?

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Well put. Sounds like an excellent time to go scream your head off. If you impress us, we may even bring out the kinky toys!

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
well then i think we need to start the grill!!!

CalyX

G to the I to the T
BrittxXx said:
Definatly would like it from another girl im not lesbien but im up 4 owt lol dont mind how ya entertain meh just do it !!!!!
Bitch! you told me you didnt want some with another girl for atleast a few years! i feel so betrayed!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
dustinzgirl said:
Im the only princess! Me!! Not you!!

*stomps up and down and pouts*

I will hold my breath until you say Im the only princess in the whole entire world!

:cry:

*holds breath*

:reddevil:

*passes out*
You guys can fight who princess... i am still the ONLY ANGEL....

:)