WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New Rapper In Dis Bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jung

???
Premium
As a musician (DJ/Producer) I'll offer you my personal opinion. Your beats are extremely simplistic and cookie cutter. Whatever method or whoever you’re having produce them, I’d suggest you seek another arrangement. A multitude of loops and scratch samples doesn’t for make good production; it creates a cheap and rushed sound. I'm pretty sure you don't want that. :)

Spend the extra time it takes to become familiar with your production hardware or software; well composed and complex beats will go a long ways for giving you a distinct and pleasing sound. If you’re not doing your own production, I’d suggest either seeking a new producer or learning that side of things yourself. Also, if you’re going to use so many samples, at least use time signed samples; none of yours are bpm synced with the beat or lyrics.

The rapping isn’t too bad, it has potential, but it still has a long way to go. You haven’t created your own sound yet, it sounds like too many other sophomore artists.

rek1

Low Key Industries
sounds like u only listened to one song...

and its ez for u to talk and not post ur music

????????????????

Jung

???
Premium
rek1 said:
sounds like u only listened to one song...

and its ez for u to talk and not post ur music

????????????????
Sounds like someone is a bit over sensitive. I listened to all three songs that were yours. I'm sorry if you can't take a little constructive criticism. I don't feel the need to prove anything to you, but ask around; a few other members have heard my music. It's not simplistic acid loops with ripped off samples either. I make all of my beats, do remixes and mash ups. I do the mash ups with real vinyl, not CDs or on a computer. Not everything that I produce is hip hop either. ;)

If it'll make you happy, I'll post some of my tracks though, but you're probably just looking for a reason to say yours are better.

Try to comprehend my post, I wasn't flaming you. I was trying to give you some advice.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Welcome, wannabe rapper. who will die sad and unfulfilled

rek1

Low Key Industries
for one JUNGL..... i wasnt gettin sensative,,, just whats up post ya shit
sounds like u scurred

AND AS TO SKY... im not a wannabe.. i been threw shit u couldnt imagine,, AND NOW,, i own two companies... and should be a millionaire by 2006

HOWS THAT FOR BEING SAD AND UNFULLFILLED??

U talkin about urself bitch... oh and sky..look at ur pic then look at mine... ur a fag undoutably.. and i have fine bitchs surrounding me

skys a gurls name too.. so that must be sayin somthin

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Who said knowledge is power? They didnt have two companies and a million dollars...I promise you.

.....SHUT DA FUCK UP YO.... GET OFF MY HOMIES BACK...HIS RHYMES ARE ILL SON...NO DOUBT THIS CAT IS ON DA BUBBLE....YO SON...SIGN ME SON....KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING...I'M THE NEXT DRE IN THIS BITCH NO FUCKING DOUBT.

Jung

???
Premium
rek1 said:
sounds like u scurred
I'll post some tracks in a few, I'm uploading them now. I'll edit this post with the links when they're done uploading. I'm not scared though, I've been a musician for well over 7 years; I play drums, guitar, produce my own beats and DJ. Although I can't rap or sing, but that's not my style anyway. Please use proper english though, it's very hard to take anyone using "ur" and "scurred" seriously.

rek1 said:
AND AS TO SKY... im not a wannabe.. i been threw shit u couldnt imagine,, AND NOW,, i own two companies... and should be a millionaire by 2006
Well, yo may not be a wanna be, but you're certainly only an up an coming rapper. Thanks for telling the internet about your supposed financial situation though, it helps us to respect you more.

rek1

Low Key Industries
Big... say i might if ya got skills when i got tha grip ta do so CUZ, but ur bitten jonnyblaze wit the iron lung under ur shit

Jungl... still wating on those linx,,, dont hate on my spellin tho,, thats tha way it is

And,,, my financial situation sux,, but hopefully ill be rich soon,, im an entapeneuer

AND FUK U GOUL,, BITCH,,, u listen to TATU... ur pathetic

Jung

???
Premium
rek1 said:
Jungl... still wating on those linx,,,
Like I said; they're uploading right now. You might not be ready for some of them though; I produce a lot of different styles, I'm not limited to only Hip Hop. I'm uploading two live mash ups, two original tracks (one electro and one jungle) and a ragga remix.
dont hate on my spellin tho,, thats tha way it is
It's only that way because you choose it to be. You're willfully making yourself look ignorant, and that's never a good thing.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Big... say i might if ya got skills when i got tha grip ta do so CUZ, but ur bitten jonnyblaze wit the iron lung under ur shit
Yo son....JB iz my cuzin yo fo real...but yo I smacked that ***** fo dat "Tical 0" shit yo....shit waz mad whack yo....***** fell of real hard cuz...you feel me?

:rolleyes:

rek1

Low Key Industries
u lyin mef's ur cousin?????? bs........ there was a couple good tracks on there

but if you were his cuz u should know that he had like 10 tracks that rza produced that they wouldnt let him put on it

and JUNGL.... thats ur raver opinion, so whateva

i aint no computer nerd... im from tha souf

Jung

???
Premium
rek1 said:
u lyin mef's ur cousin?????? bs........ there was a couple good tracks on there
and JUNGL.... thats ur raver opinion, so whateva

i aint no computer nerd... im from tha souf
I'm not a raver either, I just like some of the music. I'm a grown adult, I don't do all those drugs and run around shirtless at raves, I don't even go to raves unless I'm getting paid to DJ. Like I said; you probably aren't ready for my tracks. Hopefully you're enough of a musician to recognize talent, even if it's not your style.

I'm from the south as well, I live in New Orleans... born and raised. Being a "computer nerd" has nothing to do with anything in this conversation though. I'm not trying to get rich off of music, I do it because I love it. My career pays my bills; I went to college so I could live comfortably.

Ok, here's the tracks:
Ah-Ha/Take on Me/Ray Keith/Jungle (Live mashup)

King Status (Ragga remix)

Modest Mouse & Breaks (Live mashup)

Ocean Chid (Original Electro Breaks)

Prophecy (Original Jungle)

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
rek1 said:

Jungl... still wating on those linx,,, dont hate on my spellin tho,, thats tha way it is

And,,, my financial situation sux,, but hopefully ill be rich soon,, im an entapeneuer

AND FUK U GOUL,, BITCH,,, u listen to TATU... ur pathetic
Go fuck a donkey and forget it, you pathetic asinine shit face.

Hmm? Why do I say this?

1. You cant finish a three letter word without making five mistakes and putting five commas after it.

2. You're a poor fuckbag.

3. Rap sucks.

4. You're making enemies on the forum. No one's gonna like you. So you shove off, bad-rep fuck monkey.

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Sounded hella good... But then some music started playing? wierd. :rolleyes:

Nah, Just fuckin with ya... Welcome to the forum.. Slim Honkie! :mfinger: :D

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
rek1 said:
sounds like u scurred

HOWS THAT FOR BEING SAD AND UNFULLFILLED??

U talkin about urself bitch... oh and sky..look at ur pic then look at mine... ur a fag undoutably.. and i have fine bitchs surrounding me

skys a gurls name too.. so that must be sayin somthin
are you hanging out with drag queens in that pic, cause they are mad ugly

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I make better music sitting in the shitter. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.