WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines New Restrooms?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
First off, let me start by saying I do not have anything against homosexuals and lesbians. With that said, let me see if I can explain myself correctly...

Last weekend, I was at a public bathroom taking a piss, when a obviously gay guy approaches the stool next to mine and started doing the same. He started checking me out. I had no problem until he lean forward so he could take a good look at me penis. This brought a big QUESTION mark in my head. If I would go into the ladies restroom, and try to peak at some girls breast, or genitals, I would be considered a pervert and probably get arrested. Why doesn't this rule apply to homosexuals?

The reason why males are not allowed in the females restroom is because we like girls, and we are going to try to look. Homosexual like guys, and they are going to try to look. Shouldn't they have their own restroom?

Now, I am not homophobic, I have many gay friends and lesbian friends. But I do get a little uncomfortable when another guy is trying to teak a clear peak at my genitals.

If this type of situation didn't happen, I wouldn't suggest such idea. But it must happen at least in 80% of the public restrooms.

I hope I do not come out like an asshole here. I am just suggesting a solution to a problem we all know happens. If a gay guy wouldn't look down my genitals I wouldn't have a problem sharing a restroom with him.

Any suggestions/opinions are appreciated.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Take a .9 into the bathroom with you. dont kill anyone, just point it at him. or you could write the city and state governments. Get some friends together, raise a stink!!

</rant>

Tenderony
Or use the cubicles. But make sure the holes drilled in the walls are filled and the floor isn't covered in water.

</rant>

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
dustinzgirl said:
Take a .9 into the bathroom with you. dont kill anyone, just point it at him.
HAHAAHAHA you just gave me a good laugh :thumbsup:

Fuckface : that happened to me like last year in a mall, it was a 40-50 years old man and I said something like what the fuck are you looking at in French.. I don't remember what he said but he looked pretty fucking stupid because there was other people in the bathroom as well. Personnally I think gay bathrooms would be too expensive to build (it would make 4 bathrooms instead of 2) and the owners would not do it... just tell them to fuck off or something.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Problem solved

Gay men can use the lady's room. Residents of the island Lesbos, can use the men's room.
Problem solved.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
Gay men can use the lady's room. Residents of the island Lesbos, can use the men's room.
Problem solved.
Great idea, problem is that every guy would say they are gay to take a peak at the girls. :p

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
ChilianFuckFace said:
Great idea, problem is that every guy would say they are gay to take a peak at the girls. :p
So then you'd just have all the chicks using the guy's room and all the guys using the chick's room. ;)

Dude, it's like any other situation in life. The guy was in your space, not minding his own business. It doesn't matter if he's checking out your pecker or if he's just standing too close in a conversation. The phrase "Do you mind" is a polite way of making people back off. (If you're worried about being polite.)

I'm more a fan of the "Fuck off" method. Utter humiliation works too.

Ask him "Want a better look?" and then finish your wiz on his leg.

Point out that his dick is "over there".

Tell him to check his aim.

Point out that as a grown man he should know how to use his own unit and he's probably not going to get any pointers by watching you use yours.

Tell him you feel bad that his own pecker is so uninteresting that he needs to check out yours.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
yeah thats pretty messed up that has happend to me before. Friggin hate it! but i think that if you tried to make the seperate bathrooms all the gay/ lezzies would flip out and you'd hear so much shit about it it wouldnt be worth it. The only real thing you could do is if they do it flip out at them. If you flip out right its fun too! :thumbsup:

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
we just had the sydney gay and lesbian mardi gras (seriously, it is a parade for homosexuals)

so for the last three weeks i have been used to this as homosexuals from all over oz (and the world, these days) have flooded into sydney. You get used to it after a while...

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
okay, that would be considered, sexism if i worded it correct. i hope i did. so i seriously doubt it would happen, even if it did they would respond in a rather ugly way if you ask me

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
Problem solved.

I dont want gay men in my bathrooms. They might think they are women, but they have niether wombs nor breasts, and therefore are not welcome. Its not a sexual thing, it is a status thing. Residents of Lesbos are welcome, however, as long as they bathe regularly.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I personally don't care. If he stared at my junk, I'd confront him. The same would apply to a gay man making an unwanted advance on me, as it would a man making an unwanted advance on a woman. He'd get turnded down. If he persisted he'd get his ass kicked, the same as a woman slapping a man across the face, or throwing a drink in it.
Yes, an ass kicking it would have to be, as when I'm standing in the bathroom with my dick out, throwing a drink in his face is exactly what he would want.

Other side of the coin, I still adhere to the welcoming of lesbians into the mens room. :thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
yeah lets sign a petition to allow lesbians in the mens room.

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
MaxPower said:
Problem solved.
good idea that would work with me

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
YUCK FOU!!! said:
yeah lets sign a petition to allow lesbians in the mens room.
Ummm why? Remember, they aren't interested in men? They'd also just use the stalls so it's not like you'd get to cop a look or something.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
UberSkippy said:
Ummm why? Remember, they aren't interested in men? They'd also just use the stalls so it's not like you'd get to cop a look or something.
You could cop a look... you'd just have to be a little more athletic about it.