WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

NEW RULE ADDED! Look before you post in WB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
(From the desk of a former moderator...)

No writings that can be considered bigotry or abusive.

The no flaming rule stands, and will always stand. If you flame in the writers block, if you can not be coherent and or constructive, you're post will be deleted and you run the risk of bannation.

That's about it.

Also: I will condone literary discussions if they can be kept on topic: IE teh anarchists cellar door post, ect. If you would like to discuss style, form, a certain author and or other literary work, please do so with appropriate citations.

Other than that, write to your hearts content.

Plagerism will not be tolerated. Flagrant plagerism will result in an instant one day ban on the first offence, three day on the second, and permanent on the third. I am not stupid, and I will know if it is plagerized. So, dont push the envelope, OK kids.

Let me explain for you guys. I am no where near as um, bossy as previous mods would have been, but that does not mean I am a push over. If you flood my forum with crap, stupidity, rudeness and or spam, you are gone. Period.

PS Do Not Shit In Here.

You know who you are, and you know what I mean.

The illustrious moderators of Writers Block would like to thank our citizens for thier participation. However, it has come to our attention that there are hundreds upon hundreds of simple one liner replies. I myself am guilty of this.

So, here is what we are going to do. If, as a writer, you prefer "I like" and "I dont like" replies, fine. We will let you keep those, as annoying as they are becoming.

BUT.....if you are looking for a serious, detailed (one paragraph) critique, put the words "Critique Please" in your title.

We will critique it, but it may or may not be what you want to hear, so no whining about it.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
What if you want both?

Do you write "Free for All" in the title?

I love the critiques but a little that sucked or that was good helps too.

BklynCannonball said:
What if you want both?

Do you write "Free for All" in the title?

I love the critiques but a little that sucked or that was good helps too.
Just specify inside your thread that both are welcome. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.