WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New Section: Confessions

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
one has to wonder....does the staff have access to the names on these confessions.?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
You can choose to NOT leave a name. Like it matters.
Admins reserve the right to snoop.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
No, unless you uncheck 'anonymous' your name is not available even to an admin. All we see is the confession and three options nice and simple. Approve / Delete / Ignore

However, there are a few rules before they are approved... Read them in the confessions section...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Hmm. Now that I've read the posts,it kind of makes me wish that I knew how to spell. ::fpalm::

Last edited by a moderator:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
We're aware of a few bugs in this script when listing via rankings and various other stuff where you might see duplicates.. We're working on it.. This does not affect submissions, so submit away!