WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New section please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Can we have a music gear section set up? I think it would be awesome to have a specific area where the music geeks can talk shop.

I know I'm not the only one here.

It could also potentially get more people to join with similar interests.

You know we can talk about gear, bands, tours, venues we've played at, etc.

Hmmm...that's not a gear section then per se, but you get my drift.

xbongox

Fresh Meat
Yea, thad be awesome. Especially if people posted up local band shows n stuff. I think that would bring alot more people in.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
That belongs in Entertainment Ave. There isn't enough of an interest for it to have it's own section.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
There already is a forum for that. It is the "Entertainment Ave". Use it.

This, having a seperate area for musicians, is something that's been discussed in the past. There wasn't enough interest in it then, and there isn't enough interest in it now. Perhaps if there was any usage of the area for that purpose, then we'll re-evaluate this issue. Until that time, go use the designated forum.

As far as rights go, you're confusing matters. That is a privilege, not a right. You are not entitled to anything here.

BklynCannonball said:
Dude, why'd you shut that thread sown so quickly?You didn't give anyone a chance to discuss anything.

I was suggesting to start an area within WTF? not to attract "spammers" who sign up just to promote their band, but a music community section, where people with questions on gear and similar interests have a place to go. It would've attracted a lot of people with interesting information to share.

But you didn't give me a chance to explain that 'cause you locked my thread. Nor did you give the community a chance to decide.

Everybody here has a right to engage in discussion. Especially on something as harmless as this.

Status
Not open for further replies.