WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New sex thread; How many times......

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
We've all been with our others, and got all steamed up, but...

How many times have you had sex in one day?
24 hours, how many times? Spill!

:)
You can explain your experiences if you want.

well my most in one night was 7 times.
my usual number for days(when i had a bf) was 2/3.
lol i always got 2 but prefered 3 ;)

edit: shit i forget to clearify, this is every day. :thumbsup:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
3 a day with me and my wife. mostly at night thou.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Most was 4, though when me and my sig. other first got together, we banged like rabbits for the first year. 2 or 3 a day was not uncommon. It has since tapered of and found its equilibrium. Still have a good record. Even after so many years it's several times a week. With me working 9:30 am to 7, 8, 9 PM, and her working 3pm to 11pm; that says something. I still strive to make it interesting for her, which is key in a long time sexual relationship. Quality, not necessarily quantity, is the secret.

Blaze

Pyromaniac Extraordinaire
hmmmm.......me and a dude, nuffin' but hot and horny. he was horny when called me, horny when he showed up at my house, horny when he cop'd a feel. so naturally we ripped our clothes off and boinked on the sofa, on the floor, on the bed, in the shower - what was dat? 4 times in a day? geez. i'll admit i was a renegade slut that day but that's the most i've ever done it in a day.

i get woozie just thinkin' about it. :confuse: ;) :thumbsup: awsome.

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
11 times in a day.
For the next 3 days my balls felt like this :mad: .....

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i cant even remember

as i get older and more boring

i tend to forget things

probably a whole bunch though. me and a b/f had a long distance relationship i went to visit him in idaho when i left idaho to come back to new york we romped all day/night long.

me and mike have only had sex like 5/6 times in oneday.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
meh_it_all said:
How many times have you had sex in one day?
I dunno meh, I am not sure I should tell them how many times we... hmm never mind! :confused:

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
most..has to bee....5-6 times... but now it's just 3-5times...but I don't complain :love:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
ChilianFuckFace said:
I dunno meh, I am not sure I should tell them how many times we... hmm never mind! :confused:
I told you not to tell! ;)

In one day a girl gave me head, then later on I fucked my landlords daughter. She squirted everywhere.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Damn, I did it twice a day a couple times, but never 3 times for some reason. That's about to change anyways, my girl is a nympho.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
11 times in a day.
For the next 3 days my balls felt like this :mad: .....
We're talking about sex with another person aren't we? lol

If you really had sex 11 times in a day, I bow to you. Your dick must've hurt bad. That's like almost every fucking hour.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
RageAgainst said:

If you really had sex 11 times in a day, I bow to you. Your dick must've hurt bad. That's like almost every fucking hour.
I don't think he was. :D

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
RageAgainst said:

They call me champ buzsanut... :thumbsup:

swizeguy

How dare you!?
twice for me left alone for a day with my girl. fun times *grin*

the 7 times was for real, i did date before you know! it was a christmas day, the girls were gone for the day, so me and my bf at the time decided to see how many times in a row we could do it. we did 7 then i got hungry, thirsty and needed a smoke.
with the same bf i used to want it a minimum of 3 times a day, if i got less then that, god help him.