WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New Sex thread: Where to do the deed?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Ok so we've been through, where we've done it.
So now where do you perfer to do it?

Shower?
Bed?
Floor?
Dustbin?
Street?
Swimming pool?
In a tree?

:)

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
thought that said "where do you do the dead?"... necrophelia a gogo... im married with a kid so I dont do it anymore...

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
I love to do it in our shaggin wagon. Sorry Nymph, she asked :)

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
All of the above is great but have ya'll ever got your fuck on in the car!! It's a mother fucker! If your comfy she's not and vice versa. Finding the right spot is a bitch, you don't want to do it in a respectable neighborhood but near an industrial complex you got the homeless peering in! other than that, all around the house!!

The next big thing...........>>GARAGE<< I been throwin hints left and right and she has yet to tell me no! Just gotta watch out for the neighbors! but that's what the door's for!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Damn.. I forgot car. Heh. But know I was thinking of it!

swizeguy

How dare you!?
anywhere im alone with my girl... Personally i like alittle space to do my thang. :D

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
teh kitchen table, beach, shower, car, front porch, and bed :thumbsup:

magnolia

Postaholic
I always wanted to do it in the back of a pickup truck out in a field somewhere under the stars. I think that would be just so romantic. And when you're done you can cuddle under the blankets that u put in back and watch the stars. *sigh*

Otherwise, the only place I've ever done it for real is in a bed. That's nice.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I've always found a big comfy bed to be a nice backdrop for sex, less injuries. I do like it outdoors though, naked, and hot, on a blanket. Though a picnic table with a thick towel is very enjoyable too.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Taylor_Blade said:
Issues dude, issues.

Anyways, Do it anywhere, and everywhere you can.:thumbsup:
Precisly! I like the way you think, T.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
*In a public restroom of a nice restaurant. Both of you sneak in and have hot angry sex against the wall.

*The other night I had an idea that I'm so gonna try. The restaurant near me has it's own docks and boat slips. it's poorly lit and people dock their boats there overnight, then go home. I want to come out of there, (I'd have to be pretty drunk) and sneak out onto the dock, and onto a vacant boat. Have sex on the aft deck. Mark my words, one night when the outdoor band is loud, and nobody's paying attention, we're gonna do it.

Just once, I want to do it in the tree-stand back in my woods. Being up high..... surrounded by trees.......fresh air........privacy......quiet :)

Yeah, pretty lame huh? Oh well.

Icarus said:
Hotel rooms :thumbsup:
Hate to put a damper on your fun, Icky but hotel rooms are not the cleanest environment. I don't know about other places, but I know here at the hotel where I work, the only bedding that gets changed is the sheets and pillow cases. The blankets and bed spreads only get washed when absolutely necessary (i.e, someone vomits on them) so you should probably take your own sheets, blankets, etc. Just something to think about. :happysad: