New site now LIVE!

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hey ya big fucks!

Well, the new site is live.

We'll be doing some bug fixing over the coming days though of course, you'll no doubt witness a few oddities around the site. Many of them we are aware of, such as non-matching icons (we have quite a bit of icon work to do), or a script not yet fully working properly (if at all). We're also doing quite a bit of adjusting in the thread/posts page so nothing there is 100% arranged yet). We assure you we'll be taking care of all these things one by one... We're also working to bring you several new features around the site, some additional smilies (and removal of some), and we're even considering a silly store add-on where you post and earn WTF money to spend on silly forum items (or just bank it all and be the WTF PIMP of the month we don't care!) ;)

We're also working to bring you WTF.com merchandise for sale, as well as your very own *@wtf.com e-mail addresses. So stick with us, and tell a friend (to stay away! muahaha...)

Oh and keep in mind, we'll also be offering some sort of stretchable skin/style option in the future for those who can't help but surf the internet at 1600 resolution. ;) Crazy fucks!

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
teh p0p3z0rs!!!....

Jay-Bird,
I still dont know what you meant by "notes" but i'm entirely too tired to get back on IRC....please let me/us/teh whole intersystemcyberhighway know whats up with it.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Yeah, notes will be worked on tomorrow in addition to getting confessions and gallery back up to snuff...

We already have the notes ability, you can leave notes on users inside their profile (profiles can be found by clicking on a user's name in their posts).

...but tomorrow, we'll have an icon next to where you can rep people so if they have notes it will show you an icon and you can click to view more directly...

Okay, off to get a sandwich!

Havok

Mr. Ee
See kids, Jason eats sandwiches.

If more of you ate sandwiches like Jason, you might grow up to be as elite as him.

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
IT looks F-ing great dude. I give it a motivating Marine Corps OOH RAH!!!

(Some of you may know what that means others may not. DUH!)

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
blue hell made me wet!
suggestion: can you put a "latest rants" button in it (like in the red version)?
i like that button.

also, wtf are these things under our names now?! (stars, medals, diff colors, etc)

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
gurlgonewild said:
suggestion: can you put a "latest rants" button in it (like in the red version)?
i like that button.

Yes I agree I definately use that button a lot. So how about it? :confused: