WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

new Slipknot album

wtf is up with slipknots newest album?!?! :mfinger:
they sound like fucking radio-pinklife songs, wtf?!

the first 2 albums were realy nice, screaming and beating the shit out of u!

im sorry about the money i spend on buying this peace of shit
:mad:

in germany we dont get so much information about the bands in america....what the fuck is wrong with them?!

as far as u hear slipknot too, what do u think?

GooDy420

Smok'n Ranter
ok u german peice of shit, shit man im buying tha tfucking cd today and u need to stop being a cunt of a german, u dont understand its there last album so fuck off its no radio punk shit, its great man, shit ur german ur not from the midwest of the us u gotta understand shit.
~GooDy

angel_of_death

WTF's #1 Bitch
I fucking hate Slipknot anyway, but yeah their other cds were pretty good, and this new one's a piece of shit.

angel_of_death

WTF's #1 Bitch
What the fuck? Calling him a fuckin German cunt cause he disagrees with you and says that the new album isn't up to it's potential. Fuck you. If you wanna make racist comments read the fucking thread Jason put up, before shooting your mouth off.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Brainfuck said:
wtf is up with slipknots newest album?!?! :mfinger:
they sound like fucking radio-pinklife songs, wtf?!

the first 2 albums were realy nice, screaming and beating the shit out of u!

im sorry about the money i spend on buying this peace of shit
:mad:

in germany we dont get so much information about the bands in america....what the fuck is wrong with them?!

as far as u hear slipknot too, what do u think?
ok slipknot said forget everything you know about them this album will be nothing like the others.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
angel_of_death said:
What the fuck? Calling him a fuckin German cunt cause he disagrees with you and says that the new album isn't up to it's potential. Fuck you. If you wanna make racist comments read the fucking thread Jason put up, before shooting your mouth off.
ok your just a stupid bitch who doesnt know good music.

otepsoul said:
ok slipknot said forget everything you know about them this album will be nothing like the others.

ok then, we dont get such informations in germany like excerpts n stuff.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
i wont ever forget which part slipknot played in my life, but i just cant frat with their "new style".

anyway, i wont listen to their new album...i cant figure out why they wanna change that much! they sad that a lot of people wanted to tell them how they should record their second album, and that slipknot pushed them away to do how they used to do it..like they wanted it to have..not someone other...that was their statement to the 2nd album of slipknot...

so tell me mr. understanding shit, what do i have to understand?

VelvetAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
You're only sub human

Listen, 1.) An idiot american like you does NOT have the right to have the German flag associated with you in ANY way. 2.) Slipknot is a HORRIBLE band, nothing but idiots with instruments. 3.) No one cares. For you to bitch on about how much they suck is stupid, of course they suck, as do you. you're a rambling vagina, nothing more. o yea, how do I know you're an american? "in germany we dont get so much information about the bands in america...." ..Really, because there are countless German / american music sites, and a European MTV. Germans are WELL informed. "as far as u hear slipknot too, what do u think?" "u" is a letter not a word. Idiot american. Go cry about how much you and slipknot suck ELSEWHERE. -Die Mehrheit (aka velvetacid) www.diemehrheit.tk MEIN HIE!!!

i dont care

i dont give a fuck wat ppl say bout the nu slipknot alblum...i like it...

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
VelvetAcid said:
Listen, 1.) An idiot american like you does NOT have the right to have the German flag associated with you in ANY way. 2.) Slipknot is a HORRIBLE band, nothing but idiots with instruments. 3.) No one cares. For you to bitch on about how much they suck is stupid, of course they suck, as do you. you're a rambling vagina, nothing more. o yea, how do I know you're an american? "in germany we dont get so much information about the bands in america...." ..Really, because there are countless German / american music sites, and a European MTV. Germans are WELL informed. "as far as u hear slipknot too, what do u think?" "u" is a letter not a word. Idiot american. Go cry about how much you and slipknot suck ELSEWHERE. -Die Mehrheit (aka velvetacid) www.diemehrheit.tk MEIN HIE!!!
do i give a shit about the flag ummmmm,No lol what shit you like pop,and 1 more thing fagget i didnt start this thread so go fuck yourself you stupid CUNT.

(sorry for people who took that word the wrong way i was just mad)

Going alone with what Velvet said...Slipknot sucks becuause they only play fucking power cords, and wtf is with them having like 9 members? you only need...about 5 max, at the very most

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Brainfuck said:
ok then, we dont get such informations in germany like excerpts n stuff.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
i wont ever forget which part slipknot played in my life, but i just cant frat with their "new style".

anyway, i wont listen to their new album...i cant figure out why they wanna change that much! they sad that a lot of people wanted to tell them how they should record their second album, and that slipknot pushed them away to do how they used to do it..like they wanted it to have..not someone other...that was their statement to the 2nd album of slipknot...

so tell me mr. understanding shit, what do i have to understand?
its called the internet,if you found this site then you can have no problem finding shit on slipknot.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
DEATHS_ANGEL666 said:
i dont give a fuck wat ppl say bout the nu slipknot alblum...i like it...
hurray a real §lipknot fan. thank god some one else likes them.

1) "nu" always means gay
2) using "§" is gay
3) you're gay
4) everyone that likes slipknot is gay

that reminds me of this one time some fags at my school that like slipknot said mortiis sucked, i laughed and told them they weren't entitled to an opinion on music if they listen to that shit which reminds me of another thing...

5) you're not entitled to any musical opinion

-kkthx

Hend

The Redeeming One
[Instrumental] said:
1) "nu" always means gay
2) using "§" is gay
3) you're gay

that reminds me of this one time some fags at my school that like slipknot said mortiis sucked, i laughed and told them they weren't entitled to an opinion on music if they listen to that shit which reminds me of another thing...

-kkthx
Anyone who can't find a smarter word to call someone than "gay" is a fuckin' imbecile. That's the dumbest way to judge people I've ever heard, and as for their new album that I won't buy because I never have money because I'm a teen with no job, I heard Duality and like it. Most music fans don't give a single fuck what you say about the bands they like if it's a bad thing. So all the people who dislike slipknot should just move the hell on.

GooDy420

Smok'n Ranter
Stupid Geremans

ok germans wtf do u know that makes u so powerful,i mean shit jamacia is the powerfules its fucking peaceful y cant we be like that gettin high praies dope shit htats hwat life should be, slipknot is the best metal band end of fuckin story well b4 ozzy, black sabboth and of course metallica
~GooDy

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
fineally got the new album otpesoul i love it i think the revoloution is great for them

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
youknowthedeal said:
fineally got the new album otpesoul i love it i think the revoloution is great for them
lol youknowthedeal can never spell my name right, but yeah i like that song insane they have going.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
[Instrumental] said:
1) "nu" always means gay
2) using "§" is gay
3) you're gay

-kkthx
as for this, i do have a musical opinion what i think, i think slipknot is cool and if i want to do this § i will what now you prob cant even do that, you have to copy and paste, am i right?

angel_of_death said:
First of i don't think calling someone a fuckin German cunt qualifies as a racist statement you dumb bitch. And to all you faggots that don't like Slipknot, just shut the fuck up nobody cares what you think because your opinion is not going to change my view or anybody elses view of Slipknot. Piss off you cunts Slipknot rules you fools! :mfinger: