WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New soap. . .

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
My mom got some new soap, and it's not all that bad. . . If, you don't take in account that it looks exactly like sperm. . . *shudders*

Easty

Click click boom
um, my conditioner looks like that. but, do you eat cinnamon rolls with white icing on them? same thing.

rockmaiden04

From the Eastside
Yeah, good one Eastside. I'd rep you for it, but I'm not.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Eastside said:
um, my conditioner looks like that. but, do you eat cinnamon rolls with white icing on them? same thing.
mmm...cinnamon rolls and honey buns

mmm...cheese said:
My mom got some new soap, and it's not all that bad. . . If, you don't take in account that it looks exactly like sperm. . . *shudders*

Pics?

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
theres actually a whole shitton of products that look like sperm out there, in fact my soap kinda looks like sperm too, maybe its the same stuff

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
mmm...cheese said:
Is the soap pump kind of fleshy, veiny, and attached to your dad?

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
Is the soap pump kind of fleshy, veiny, and attached to your dad?
I hope not, but it's possible that he put his e-cock in a hole in the bottom of the soap container and is under the b-room sink. . .

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Well good luck with your new soap bro. :thumbsup: Use it in good health.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
On a related note:

One time I was mad at my friend who was living with me while his parents were in Germany. His conditioner looked like splooge, much like any common conditioner, so I shot a load in it and he never knew. hehe. :thumbsup: