WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New, sort of

oboegoneawry

Don't Touch my Handbag
29
4
163
#1
I joined a long time ago but never really posted. I'm back, I guess.
 

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
5
0
#2
Hi. Fuck off. How are you? Bitch get off my lawn. I think you're great. Eat shit cocksucker.

Welcome
...
 

ferengi

Yay fire!
2,089
2
102
#4
sexy said:
Hi. Fuck off. How are you? Bitch get off my lawn. I think you're great. Eat shit cocksucker.

Welcome
...
Someone is either very conflicted or has multiple personality disorder.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,350
2,351
387
#5
oboegoneawry said:
I joined a long time ago but never really posted. I'm back, I guess.
Welcome,sort of. I am your host,Mr.Fuct. Welcome to WTF Island.


Shaddap!
 

breakology

Kiss my Converse
1,890
5
102
#6
GEt ready clown ... here comes the shame :mfinger:
 
11,074
726
382
#7
gehtfuct said:
Welcome,sort of. I am your host,Mr.Fuct. Welcome to WTF Island.


Shaddap!
Protect your children while he's around. :happysad:
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
281
118
#9
I remember you. Welcome back.

:thumbsup:

Your friendly forum Icarus!
 
4,149
2
0
#12
Welcome back. Actually post this time and enjoy the candy.
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#14
tiger_86 said:
Welcome back. Actually post this time and enjoy the candy.
You're always giving out that tainted candy to n00bs.
 

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
5
0
#15
ferengi said:
Someone is either very conflicted or has multiple personality disorder.
:lol: Skitso franic or something. :thumbsup: