WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New story

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
In this thread please follow the rules or you will ruin it. My idea is that we will make a story. . . Where you ONLY post stuff to continue the story unless you state otherwise. Also, the maximum per post is TWO WHOLE, grammatically correct SENTENCES, and you CANNOT post more than one post consecutively! Now. . . please obey the rules because I believe that this will be an interesting thread.

Ok. Here's the beginning. :thumbsup:

Once upon a time there was a human who had a blue middle finger.

ferengi

Yay fire!
1.) This thread belongs in Forum Games and Humor, or Writer's Block, NOT Chit Chat.
2.) This thread sucks. Have a nice day. :thumbsup:

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
ferengi74656 said:
1.) This thread belongs in Forum Games and Humor, or Writer's Block, NOT Chit Chat.
2.) This thread sucks. Have a nice day. :thumbsup:
Okay. .. I'll move it to forum games and humor. No hard feelings right?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
mmm...cheese said:
Okay. .. I'll move it to forum games and humor. No hard feelings right?
Or i can do it for you. Dont stress, some ppl on here are just mean to little kids.

mmm...cheese said:
Once upon a time there was a human who had a blue middle finger.
He was inconvinienced by this finger, because it had little black beady rat eyeballs and sharp little pointed teeth, and it purposefully bit the human and his compatriots.