WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New to the site.

Hello everyone just wanted to say F U all! Just posting cause they said if I didn't they would club me like a seal.

Peace

Base

it's a motherfucker
help yourself to the confectionaries of "salted" peanuts (provided by DotCom), "chocolate" chip cookies (thanks to LV) and orange jizz (courtesy of Lamp). Myself, I just cannot spell :thumbsup:

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Cookies are earned DAMIT!!!!!!!!!! ....and welcome:happysad:

/please dont take the ones on the left side of the plate they are reserved for people like DotCom

Outlawed

Postaholic
jt2414 said:
Hello everyone just wanted to say F U all! Just posting cause they said if I didn't they would club me like a seal.

Peace
You know, i think i saw a thread EXACTLY like this one. The first post looking completely like yours.

Base

it's a motherfucker
jt2414 said:

Peace
ever seen a seal clubbing? they're crazy on the dance floor. UH HU UH HU UH HU