WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

new to the site

drittsekk

Fresh Meat
Hello. I am coming from norway and i am a new poster. I am hoping to better my english. Can anyone please help me
;)

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hope you don't like Bush, because there will be a lot of threads about him here (there already is).

Anyways, I have two English words that you may enjoy: FUCK YOU.
Oh, and I almost forgot...WELCOME!
:D :thumbsup:

Norway? The country with all the black metal bands that killed and ate each other? Fuck them and fuck you for being from the same country as them!

Pass the good flame onto the next poster. We love doing that.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
drittsekk said:
Hello. I am coming from norway...
...and boy are your arms tired...

Welcome to the site, flyboy.

F U!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
drittsekk said:
Hello. I am coming from norway and i am a new poster. I am hoping to better my english. Can anyone please help me
;)
You already speak better english then half of us.

LOL

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
ill try and keep this short. in about may my sister left me in a shitty position and moved out of my apartment i couldnt afford it alone so i was bouncing around from house to house friend to friend and i was kinda homeless i guess. anyway umm about 2 weeks ago i moved to florida back home with my mother. so now im around. jobless and all. the search is on. while i was homeless i had no inet connection :-/. it sucked!

icka said:
ill try and keep this short. in about may my sister left me in a shitty position and moved out of my apartment i couldnt afford it alone so i was bouncing around from house to house friend to friend and i was kinda homeless i guess. anyway umm about 2 weeks ago i moved to florida back home with my mother. so now im around. jobless and all. the search is on. while i was homeless i had no inet connection :-/. it sucked!
aww :hug2:

you shoulda stopped by my place... i woulda been happy to have you :)

ha ha similarities suck balls don't they?

had to go or would've killed my step dad and then came back a week later. going to move into a empty aunts house soon (hopefully). looks like it sucked to be you soory.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hey, glad to see you've arrived with all limbs intact...

More for everyone to rip off in the B&T forum. :) All good fun of course, that is until someone puts an eye out.. Have a good time, F U maggot!

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
Unforgiven said:
aww :hug2:

you shoulda stopped by my place... i woulda been happy to have you :)
aww thank you my dear. i cook (well not really but i clean.. so ill keep you in mind next time :-D