WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

new to you

RoadRage

Flame Bait
hey you fuckers! i enjoy the chance to bitch with the rest of you!!! :)

ya welcome, how old are you........10? change your freekin avatar if ya wanna be taken seriously.

Slacker

Postaholic
I'm Kim Possible! Not, change your avatar or you will be mistaken for a 4th grader. On a more serious note, Welcome and fuck you. Good day.

Nymphchick said:
ya welcome, how old are you........10? change your freekin avatar if ya wanna be taken seriously.
Like anyone on this site should be taken seriously. :rolleyes:

I welcome another ignorant twat with a 1 finger salute. :thumbsup:

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Warm Welcome!

Nymphchick said:
Because we all know your avatar is the source of all your power.... :thumbsup:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i personally like the avatar :thumbsup:

but i must say my usual goodbye to the noob

Jung

???
Premium
- Insert generic insult and welcome. -

Welcome to the newcomer. Linsky, quit borrowing everyone else's lines.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
if you do not know who Slartibartfast is you will always be a newbie which I will hate, but otherwise welcome :)

FlipTheState said:
Because we all know your avatar is the source of all your power.... :thumbsup:
nope never said my avatar is the sourse of my power, the bean dip i ate last night is. dumb fuck. i just ment kim possible will make her out to be 10. eh what do i care. and why do i feel the need to explain myself to a fucking n00b like you. fuck off.

Nymphchick said:
nope never said my avatar is the sourse of my power, the bean dip i ate last night is. dumb fuck. i just ment kim possible will make her out to be 10. eh what do i care. and why do i feel the need to explain myself to a fucking n00b like you. fuck off.
You should slow down on the bean dip...it makes you cranky. Besides, who cares about the avatar, that was the point.