WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New Trend

I dont know why i am doing this but it must be because im nice. Ive mentioned this in other posts but i really have'nt gotten around to it. Its a new trend- give rep points to Jason! :D He created this site so he deserves at least 300 rep power. I already gave him 14+ rep points. i have to "spread some reputation around before giving it to Jason again" though. so give him some rep power. and im not just sucking up either. oh, and if you give someone rep points it gives you rep points also. so it will actually help you if you do. :D

Thats all. Thanks. ;)

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
deus_ex_machina said:
I dont know why i am doing this but it must be because im nice. Ive mentioned this in other posts but i really have'nt gotten around to it. Its a new trend- give rep points to Jason! :D He created this site so he deserves at least 300 rep power. I already gave him 14+ rep points. i have to "spread some reputation around before giving it to Jason again" though. so give him some rep power. and im not just sucking up either. oh, and if you give someone rep points it gives you rep points also. so it will actually help you if you do. :D

Thats all. Thanks. ;)
ya this will go out of style like bellbottoms

Fugly

Tenderony
Why do little green boxes mean anything to me? Am I supposed to care about those things?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
they are your rep points. how cool you are. see, i am cool, you are almost cool.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
deus_ex_machina said:
and im just a plain dumbass right? :D
well, you said it....lol....no i think you are pretty cool.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Hey, I'm cool too...look at how l33t my rep points are!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
The DEA and MaxPower are too cool for school, they own my rep points... Every last one of them.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
Geht a room, you two!
Cant, you and GF are in it. Plus, CL has me tied up in the closet, and DM just aint my type.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Freaks. All of you.

Jason goes and reconfigures reputation system.

morelos

lexicon incognito
hey jason, how much of the code for the board do you have access to? i have like fifty suggestions for streamlining it, if you have access to all the php and underlying mechanics...

Descent

Hella Constipated
NoSubstance said:
The DEA and MaxPower are too cool for school, they own my rep points... Every last one of them.
Um...that just about goes for me too...and many other people on this site.

I have given The_DEA some (I think), but I mainly give to Skitch (Because he's funny as hell), gehtfuct (Ditto previous), MaxPower (Smart and funny), and Morelos (God damn fucking genius).

I love you all. This forum is becoming an addiction...

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yeah, addicting like a drug, at least for the weak minded.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I have forgotten what the rep points are even for. Do we still need them?