WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New Trend

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
They are to remind you of how your dick is doing, if it is long and green, then you are ahead of the game, but if they're long and red, well then you're just ashame.

Unforgiven

That Guy
Bullshyt said:
They are to remind you of how your dick is doing, if it is long and green, then you are ahead of the game, but if they're long and red, well then you're just ashame.
*looks at his boxes* YES... i'm safe :)

Unforgiven

That Guy
deus_ex_machina said:
here unforgiven. ill give you some rep power so you are above 400.
yay... FINALLY i'm above 400 :)

if i didn't have to spread more around before giving to you, i'd give you more :p

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
i just started getting rep points...and i don't even know why...

i think ppl feel sorry for me at times...just because i want to :( :sword:

but it's okay, really, ppl don't feel sorry because...well then i feel sorry for making others feel bad, and then it's back to :sword: again

...but the rep points do make you feel abit better, especially the comments ppl write with it ;)