WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Discuss new trump film

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Last edited:

people love to talk about the schizophrenic (shh! hush-hush!) young man at the nazi rally but when the nutjob has a "d" by his name, then he is mentally handicapped. 2nd link is an opinion piece.

btw-the woman that died at the rally? heart failure. she was morbidly obese. one can not distinguish that from photos shown by the media though. her actual cause of death-this message revealed on camera by her own mother. need the link? let me know.

Crazizniac

Particinator
What kind of a retard would want to see a film about President Trump.

blaqdu

Fresh Meat
I think all these victims Are Idiots ... trump doesn't even know whether they exist or not...
to him they are green !!

Crazizniac

Particinator
BTW I am seriously fucking retarded. I mean I got a card that states that Im too dumb to vote, written in crayon.

blaqdu

Fresh Meat
hahahahaha !! you lucky they gave me a Macdonald coupon and told me that the system was down

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
We don't care what the Canadians do.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
We don't care what the Canadians do.
They do free at the point of use medical care is what they do. Unless you're poor. Then it's just plain free. And the strip clubs are awesome!