new years (EvE)

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
So I'm on line at the grocery store on new years eve getting last minute supplies, standard shit, beer, finger foods , etc.
There's a girl with her boyfriend in front of me with one item. Apparently she must be pretty ripe, because she went out on new years eve to buy a Summer's Eve 2 pack Douche.
Who buys douche bags on new years eve? And the poor guy. You know your pussy's bad when your man cant tell that from your ass in a blind taste test.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
MaxPower said:
So I'm on line at the grocery store on new years eve getting last minute supplies, standard shit, beer, finger foods , etc.
There's a girl with her boyfriend in front of me with one item. Apparently she must be pretty ripe, because she went out on new years eve to buy a Summer's Eve 2 pack Douche.
Who buys douche bags on new years eve? And the poor guy. You know your pussy's bad when your man cant tell that from your ass in a blind taste test.
i'm thinking, they were thinking, birth control?
something like this might have happened...

<teenager #1 young & stupid> "oh shit! i just came in you!!"
<teenager #2 young & stupid> "damn...is 7-11 still open? let's go buy douche and flush it out!"

bigck3000 said:
is douche flavored?

*is pensive for a moment...and then scampers off to medicine cabinet.*
lmfao @ bigck

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
It took you two months to post this? :confused:

Easty

Click click boom
hahahaha, i know what its like. i used to work at a store that sold that shit. some lady came in to buy like 10 of them. hope she was stockpiling them...

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
dustinzgirl said:
why am I even in here? Please god, someone show me the way OUT!
Same as what she said.

Now boys, would you want to fuck a girl that did not clean her self out at all? Or, would you want to fuck a girl that is clean a fresh? Read the lable:

Specially formulated to leave you feeling clean and refreshed in seconds, Summer's Eve Douche is the perfect solution for feminine freshness. It's ready to use with an important difference: only Summer's Eve douche has an exclusive one-piece design, which means no assembly is required. The Comfortip® nozzle and easy-angle, flexible neck allow for easier, more comfortable insertion and use.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
You're only in middle school....you shouldnt know how to use douche...you shouldnt need to use douche....something is wrong here.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
we don;t have douches here... i think???

i wonder what a douched puss is like??

am i missing out? or maybe aussie girls genetically don;'t need it???

i'm confused

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
bigck3000 said:
You're only in middle school....you shouldnt know how to use douche...you shouldnt need to use douche....something is wrong here.
uh, your mistaken, take a look at my profile bitch. I am not even in school anymore. I graduated in the year 2002 :mfinger:

P.s. I know these things because I am going to be 21 soon and if I did not clean my self, I would shoot myself for stinking.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
chucktheskiffie said:
we don;t have douches here... i think???

i wonder what a douched puss is like??

am i missing out? or maybe aussie girls genetically don;'t need it???

i'm confused
take a look, if you don't know what it is...well nevermind.

Here is something else its for...

When to Douche:

After your menstrual period or after using contraceptive jellies and creams (check contraceptive package instructions first), to clear out vaginal secretions or whenever you want to feel clean and refreshed.

Do Not Douche:

To prevent pregnancy.

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
ChilianFuckFace said:
It took you two months to post this? :confused:

Sorry it took so long to post this. I didn't think it was that critical that we needed to stop the press. Gross misconduct needed some threadage.
Poor me I never had scabs on my shank, or lost my school ring in a chicks ass, so I figured this would be adequate.

Tell ya what. Next time some marginally funny or interesting event occurs in my life, you'll be the first to know. Sound good Chizmo? :thumbsup:

tbsrk said:
what grocery store sells douches?! Yo ass is ghett-o!
Your grocery stores just sell food? Ours sell all kinds of shit. The have of course the foods, but also have pharmacy, beauty aids, paper goods, etc. Pretty much any household consumables.
Where do you live that they don't carry all that? Mayberry? You have the grocer, the shoe maker, the barber shop where all the men hang out on saturdays.