WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New Year's resolution

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
What do you want to do better in 2005, Put them here. Me I want Curse less, but what are yours. Please post! - "Skyline"

Happy new years!:party:

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Unforgiven said:
My resolution is to not make any resolutions
haha so much for that one then.....
for me... just try to get threw my first college cource and the rest of my highschool.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I am merging my consulting business, with my future partner's telecom services firm.
My New Year resolution is to buckle down and be motivated to make our joint venture a successful one and turn a profit the first year.
I know it sounds like a tall order but I'm sure we can do it. I already have a modest but loyal customer base, and he's already established, with a customer base. It's a no-brainer. Merging, gives me a reach into the large telecom customer's business, and gives him more expertise in the computer networking side of the industry.

I wish you all luck with your resolutions.

Signify

Particinator
mine is to chill out, take life a little less seriously. The stress thing gets to me really easy. haha, ive started taking naps in the middle of the day, after lunch. they help alot.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
[sky] said:
What do you want to do better in 2005, Put them here. Me I want Curse less, but what are yours. Please post! - "Skyline"

Happy new years!:party:
O.K. No offense to you sky, but I hate the whole idea of a New Years Res, it's fucking lame!!! This is for all the people that have no will power and use the New Year as a crutch, then a week, a month, or two, the crutch breaks and it's back to the same'ole shit!! If you were serious about something you would not of procrastinated, and started when the idea struck you!! Don't you think??

Stop smoking, lose that extra weight, get of the crack pipe!!!
All bullshit!! If you wanted to do it why would you wait?

for the habitual!

Descent

Hella Constipated
Twist, I don't think I have heard it any better myself. I have been having that same viewpoint for years!

Also, good luck in your ventures, Max. You must be the world's coolest IT tech!

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
ahhhhhh....makes sense to me. And thats why i believe that newyear res's dont often work out as planned. Its like saying "im going to stop smoking...ill start tomorrow"

Jung

???
Premium
My resolution last year was to give up New Years resolutions. :thumbsup:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
junglizm said:
My resolution last year was to give up New Years resolutions. :thumbsup:
Strangely enough that was mine too... and I always keep my New Year's Resolutions. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
My resolutions:

Drink more, smoke 2 packs a day, curse at least three times a day in public, and rape CL at least twice a day.

Happy New Years!!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
speaking of new years, my youngest got hit in the face with a ps2 controller and had a bloody nose at the moment of midnight. wierd, huh.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
dustinzgirl said:
speaking of new years, my youngest got hit in the face with a ps2 controller and had a bloody nose at the moment of midnight. wierd, huh.
Strange, because my son just happened to hit a kid in the face with a ps2 controller at that exact same time. very weird indeed.

roofilicious

soul assasin
my new years res

well i agree that ppl should do what they are going to do wen they think of it but does that count if you jst think of it like two minutes before new years cos i have decided to quit smoking and work out so i am as fit as i can be. before new years i said i would quit drinking after me new years party but tht jst makes sence doesnt it? you tell me? am i an idiot for getting drunk that one last time? thx guys

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
roofilicious said:
well i agree that ppl should do what they are going to do wen they think of it but does that count if you jst think of it like two minutes before new years cos i have decided to quit smoking and work out so i am as fit as i can be. before new years i said i would quit drinking after me new years party but tht jst makes sence doesnt it? you tell me? am i an idiot for getting drunk that one last time? thx guys

We get drunk one last time every weekend. So, I guess, you cant really ask me.

urbestbet

Clitpickle
Happy New Year/resolutions

holy shit we made it another year,hope everyone itsn't that hung over today,my resolutions are to have more patience,try everything new that i can,and finally start to do something with myself! so belated cheers okay!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
My resolution is to dunk on a 10 foot hoop.

I can almost do it. Just need that little bit of extra elevation.

P.S.: I told a few members that I was abstaining from shaving over Winter Break. Although I went two weeks, I was going somewhere with girls on New Year's Eve and decided I'd be better off clean-shaven. However, I completely destroyed two razor blades.

Just wanted to share. :thumbsup: